Just found pics of the day I got her......

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
So I just found some pics of the Cobra that was taken the day I got her, these were taken by the salesman and emailed to me so I could see the car before I drove 4 hours to get it. Though I would share were she has been and where she is now ;D.............

check out those UGLY ASS stock headlights, and the cheap-O chrome knock off Cobra wheels ::)

cobra1.jpg

cobra3.jpg

Another shot of the :puke: headlights

cobra4.jpg

And here we are with my Bullitts I had for all of less than two months :hammer:

11c46234.jpg

26391b7e.jpg

b123186e.jpg

and here we are today......... :) :)

Notice anything that looks better :D

newcobrapics003.jpg

newcobrapics004.jpg

newpics009.jpg

newpics012.jpg

myandpamcar003.jpg

So does it look better than when I got it or what ??? It has been a enjoyable 8 months trying to make improvements here and there :-\, there is only a couple things left I want on the exterior like a Hood / Mach 1 chin spoiler / and a new set of racing wheels to swap on every other month. I want to have that stuff by tax time in the spring so I will be set for the Procharger :)

97vertstang

Reaction score
what thats the same car ??? j/k its a beautiful transformation, it looks killer, and u have really good taste, the procharger is gonna finish it off !!!! beautiful car :khobra:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
thanks guys :thumb: that's the first time I have seen those " old pics" since he emailed them to me, so it was a small supprise to see what it use to look like ::) I know I have not done that much to the exterior, but the changes I have made had a HUGE impact on the overall appearance of the car. The wheels being the most obvious, and the smoked headlights are a BIG TIME + also. The rear end looks way better too with the S-281 wing and 03 Cobra rear bumper :dancing6: :dancing6:

again thanks for looking guys :)

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
snake looks hott man ..... all you need is that dam procharger and 500 ponies to the wheels

S

scarface

Those kinda pics are soooo cool. Its nice to look at all of your hard work come together :)

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
snake looks hott man ..... all you need is that dam procharger and 500 ponies to the wheels

:dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6:

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Those kinda pics are soooo cool. Its nice to look at all of your hard work come together :)

its been a short period of time, but it seems like forever :-\

97vertstang

Reaction score
i saw a 01 cobra the other day, and they do look demoted compared to the 03. i wouldnt do more cosmetic changes to it, except for the mach 1 chin spoiler that will look sweet.procharger, and i think some 01-04 cobra front seats will look sweet too, lots of money for those seats though :'( with the changes u doen and the procharger, i wouldnt trade it for an 03 cobra. think about it , if u sell it later on some other dude is gonna be having fun with ur 99 and he had no idea of the work u done to it.

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
97vertstang said:
i saw a 01 cobra the other day, and they do look demoted compared to the 03. i wouldnt do more cosmetic changes to it, except for the mach 1 chin spoiler that will look sweet.procharger, and i think some 01-04 cobra front seats will look sweet too, lots of money for those seats though :'( with the changes u doen and the procharger, i wouldnt trade it for an 03 cobra. think about it , if u sell it later on some other dude is gonna be having fun with ur 99 and he had no idea of the work u done to it.

I was looking at the seats that Jegs and Summitt has for under 200 bucks each :-\ I have seen a few guys with them ( on the net ) and everyone I have talked too said they love them and they are a great quality item. They are the imitaiton leather, but hey.......look at the price :) I'll find a link and post it here

+1 on not getting rid of her for a 03...........I would not want the payments for that Terminator

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
yeah I think they would work out great, I have talked with 3 guys and they said they were very supportive, had a nice body fit and was a very good alternative to paying 400 bucks (each) for a set of the high dollar name brand seats :D.

I like them and will probally end up with a set..............hey anyone interested in a set of stock 99 Cobra front seats :hammer:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online