just got a trick flow track heat

fast5oh

Reaction score
ok so i ordered a full intake set up and i open up the TF box and i see this

i dont know if this is right or not it dosent look like it at all lol. kinda pissed off you know.

[attachment deleted by admin]

916_5.0

Reaction score
Is that on the front of the lower? That does not look like it hsould be there looks like somebody slipped with a router or something. Did you get all your other stuff to?

OP
OP
F

fast5oh

Reaction score
no i got that with the upper and the throttle body so far. but that is just fucking gay dude. i will show you it tomorrow

916_5.0

Reaction score
Oh well hopefully you will get your other stuff tomorow. ANd yeha that is hella gay dude i dont know if it would do any harm if you ran it like that but i dont know if i would want that fat gash in my inake is that the only damage? Dude do you work tomorrow?

Suspect

Reaction score
it comes like that. mine did and ive seen a few people ask the same ?. i guess its for the front piece to the fuel line. dont worry about it.

OP
OP
F

fast5oh

Reaction score
alright i was thinking that to its just looks kinda shaddy lol. but oh well thanks for the info.

Suspect

Reaction score
i feel ya. i think they could have made it look a lil better since it had to be done. ::) o well youll hardly notice it once it goes on.

ryclef331

Reaction score
he's right its a clearance notch for the cross over line of the fuel rails

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Staff online

Members online