Just got my SVT

OP
OP
S

scarface

TheBab said:
Wrd , no whistling doo-dads on the motor, NO CARE! :d :dancing6: :dancing6:

PS: I vote to ban scarface... no teaser threads like this allowed!!! :gtfo: :khobra:
I will get the pic as soon as I can.

skmcobra

Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
99 cobras are crap IMO....

f**kin POS IRS and they forgot to put that whistling air sucker thing on top of the motor
Am I the only one that finds this post totally unnecessary? This is the kind of crapt that I was getting tired of over at svtperformance.com!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
skmcobra said:
GREG@SN95 said:

f**kin POS IRS and they forgot to put that whistling air sucker thing on top of the motor
Am I the only one that finds this post totally unnecessary? This is the kind of crapt that I was getting tired of over at svtperformance.com!

you have to over look Greg's comments

G

GREG@SN95

skmcobra said:
GREG@SN95 said:

he knows I was busting his chops... you should wait and get to know people before you get pissed at them for something that has nothing to do with you...

lol...

WELCOME TO SN95FORUMS!

My name is greg and ya'll be seeing me alot... try not to take me seriously cause I'm the biggest joker on the forums

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
skmcobra said:
GREG@SN95 said:

he knows I was busting his chops... you should wait and get to know people before you get pissed at them for something that has nothing to do with you...

lol...

WELCOME TO SN95FORUMS!

My name is greg and ya'll be seeing me alot... try not to take me seriously cause I'm the biggest joker on the forums

haha if you can deal with greg then you should just :gtfo: cuz hes EVERYWHERE *trust me haha* and hes always talkin about random shit or just talkin a bunch of shit for no reason but means on harm.

Doc_G

Reaction score
lol looking at gregs post in another forums is what brought me here... even tho there was some technical difficulties w/my initial sign up. Ive been lurking here ever since.

::lurk::

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Doc_G said:
lol looking at gregs post in another forums is what brought me here... even tho there was some technical difficulties w/my initial sign up. Ive been lurking here ever since.

haha niiice

Doc_G

Reaction score
Even tho I dont get to post here much I do lurk quite a bit reading tidbits here enviously drooling there... About ready to start my own engine swap in a few weeks... nothing quite as dramatic as some ive read here but daunting enough for me anyway.

to the op nice pick up on the cobra... I one day hope I get one as well.

OP
OP
S

scarface

THanks guys :)

On a side note I used to get pissed off at Greg, but then I realized he just liked attention, so I ignore him...lol or Joke with him :)

OP
OP
S

scarface

Keep Striving guys and one day you too can be :khobra: lol :drunk: :hammer:

SMOKE

Reaction score
Well congrats on the SNAKE.
Glad you got the fastest color too!!!! O0 Even without the air sucker thingie .... :hammer:

OP
OP
S

scarface

I might get one of those air sucker thingamabobs one day....::D

G

GREG@SN95

scarface said:

:bunny3:

so what are your plans for the immediate future?

other then whore it out with 10000000 pics?

OP
OP
S

scarface

GREG@SN95 said:
scarface said:

:bunny3:

so what are your plans for the immediate future?

other then whore it out with 10000000 pics?
just to drive it.

97vertstang

Reaction score
i missed this thread completely,
congrats on the purchase and we need pics FAST!!!!! oh and who cares if the 99 cobra is the stepchild of all cobras, thats where modifying takes charge.
i would pick up a 99 cobra in a second, and a black one at that droooooooooooooooolllllllll...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online