Just got my SVT

OP
OP
S

scarface

what I dont understand is how is the 99 cobra the stepchild? It has had the fix, so the HP is where it its supposed to be? Its not as good as the 03-04, but how is it worse than the 98 cobra?

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
what I dont understand is how is the 99 cobra the stepchild? It has had the fix, so the HP is where it its supposed to be? Its not as good as the 03-04, but how is it worse than the 98 cobra?

personally i dont care for the 99-02 Cobra front ends.... plus 98s are just like sex anyways so... its hard to compete lol

OP
OP
S

scarface

my96gtstang said:
scarface said:

personally i dont care for the 99-02 Cobra front ends.... plus 98s are just like sex anyways so... its hard to compete lol
bah...94-98 sn's..been there done that.

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
scarface said:
my96gtstang said:
scarface said:

bah...94-98 sn's..been there done that.

Ya. :(

hottwheels04

Reaction score
is that ur cobra in ur sig pic? thats nice if it is O0 congrats man, i wish i could afford the insurance on acobra lol :-\ :) O0

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Scarface are you ever gonna post pics? If we have to come to yer house to see it, WE ALL WANT A TEST DRIVE!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Foster98GT said:
Scarface are you ever gonna post pics? If we have to come to yer house to see it, WE ALL WANT A TEST DRIVE!

he should have them up tonight I think

OP
OP
S

scarface

Ill get some pics today...I didnt get home till late last night.

badass98svt

Reaction score
It's about time you stepped up to a 4V. But why didn't you buy a 96-98 4v so it's still an SN95, Not a "new edge" sn95

Passenger

Reaction score
alex95gtstang said:
dude 99's suck ass.........4.6L pieces of shit my fuckin ass rofl
I hate kids like you. Stop downing his vehicle, so what if its a 4.6? Its a PI car atleast. Even if it was a non-PI, automatic, heavy ass convertable, it'd still be better than anything you own.

Even though this is an old thread, congrats on the car man, looks good.

OP
OP
S

scarface

Passenger said:
alex95gtstang said:
dude 99's suck ass.........4.6L pieces of shit my fuckin ass rofl
I hate kids like you. Stop downing his vehicle, so what if its a 4.6? Its a PI car atleast. Even if it was a non-PI, automatic, heavy ass convertable, it'd still be better than anything you own.

Even though this is an old thread, congrats on the car man, looks good.
thanks bud O0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.