just got owned!

OpenRoadRacer

Reaction score
scarface said:
white98stang said:
has anyone ever realized that a slowmaro looks like a damn catfish or is it just me :dunno:
I think that is a very common thought on the car....
ls1catfish0ji.jpg

yeah, the car just needs curb feelers to complete the look.

Silverstang91

Reaction score
I know I am new here but it seems there sure is alot of tension against the General! :noes: I personally have 4, 94, and a 95 Vette. And a 97 Formula, 02TA. They are what they are. Cheap fast cars. Most of them do hold up well if taken care of. I am a Ford man at heart. I still have my 91LX that I bouught back in 95 when it beat my 88 Formula. That little LX rocks with the right motivation. If you want to go fast on a budget get yourself a 98 F-*body, throw on a set of long tubes, cam and gears and let 'er rip. Keep in mind you will be replacing rear end after rear end. They are about as shitty as the AOD and AODE that Ford has. But it is a personal choice as to which is better. That's why I have both!! There is nothing like a cammed out LT-1. Like hearing a Mustang with Flowmasters. You don't even have to see it to know it's a Mustang!

9psi 98

Reaction score
Silverstang91 said:
I know I am new here but it seems there sure is alot of tension against the General! :noes: I personally have 4, 94, and a 95 Vette. And a 97 Formula, 02TA. They are what they are. Cheap fast cars. Most of them do hold up well if taken care of. I am a Ford man at heart. I still have my 91LX that I bouught back in 95 when it beat my 88 Formula. That little LX rocks with the right motivation. If you want to go fast on a budget get yourself a 98 F-*body, throw on a set of long tubes, cam and gears and let 'er rip. Keep in mind you will be replacing rear end after rear end. They are about as shitty as the AOD and AODE that Ford has. But it is a personal choice as to which is better. That's why I have both!! There is nothing like a cammed out LT-1. Like hearing a Mustang with Flowmasters. You don't even have to see it to know it's a Mustang!

I'm the same way, it just boils down to looks and design. GM just don't catch my attention...except for the GTO fo course. Most of my friends had camaro's and I just couldn't get over the huge rear window, flat and plain looking dash, or the 10+ acres of hood that you have to look over while driving/riding. My mustangs have always been more nimble and better looking to me.

S

scarface

I would pimp a vette, or a gto, but not a camero...Im from the days of the mullet. I refused to have one back then, and I refuse to do it now too.

9psi 98

Reaction score
scarface said:
I would pimp a vette, or a gto, but not a camero...Im from the days of the mullet. I refused to have one back then, and I refuse to do it now too.

In total agreement here, but to own one of them I'd have to be in a different tax bracket...

tooslow

Reaction score
the only thing i like about GM is the LSx engines. other than that GM sucks big time. my brother has a 98 z28. its nice, looking at it from 5 yards away. the interior sucks and everying radles.

haven't started modding my 98 gt yet, but i plan on making it as fast or faster than him for less than he paind for his car. He paid $10k, i paid $6.5k. i know he has more potential in his, but with both at a total costs of $10k i'll be faster and driving a mustang :)

smokeybear

Reaction score
They are called pony cars for a reason. and the camaro/T/A aint the reason.

aceman484

Reaction score
keep the gt.........make a few hundred dollars at work and get a few bolt on parts to add a little more hp to it......you should get the o/r h-pipes instead of the flowzilla or go with borla

Passenger

Reaction score
alex95gtstang said:
keep the gt.........make a few hundred dollars at work and get a few bolt on parts to add a little more hp to it......you should get the o/r h-pipes instead of the flowzilla or go with borla
Pretty sure a Flowzilla is the intake manifold Kenne Bell makes for the Blowzilla supercharger...

LS1 > Mustang out of the box.

Mustang will outlive an f-body.
Mustang will get more girls than an f-body
Mustang is more dependable than an f-body (Even when modded!)
Mustang sounds a bajillion times better than any f-body could hope for.

Etc/etc. Mustang > F-body IMO.

aceman484

Reaction score
and then again some sluts perfer shittyvettes over stangs......which PISSES ME OFF.......since im gettin a 95 gt or cobra vert.... :'( mustangs still own :dancing6: :dancing6: :banana:

Passenger

Reaction score
I'd take a C5/C6 vette over another sn95 myself, however, I couldn't get rid of my current car. Love it too much.

aceman484

Reaction score
what year is yera sn95? im not a big fan of chevy or dodge......love ford too much =]

9psi 98

Reaction score
Passenger said:
I'd take a C5/C6 vette over another sn95 myself, however, I couldn't get rid of my current car. Love it too much.

I'd take one too, but you're talking about a completely different "spending bracket". You might as well compare a mustang to a ferrari to take it to make my point more clear.

S

scarface

9psi 98 said:
Passenger said:

I'd take one too, but you're talking about a completely different "spending bracket". You might as well compare a mustang to a ferrari to take it to make my point more clear.
A C6 is my mid life crisis car... I have a few more years till I get one.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
[/quote]C6 ZOsex?

i want one, some old man pulled up next to me at a stoplight a few days ago and complimented my exhaust....i told him i would trade him cars if he wanted to. ;D

Mustanger

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
C6 ZOsex?

i want one, some old man pulled up next to me at a stoplight a few days ago and complimented my exhaust....i told him i would trade him cars if he wanted to. ;D
[/quote]

LOL...I might do that too...so I could sell the vette & get two Mustangs! one a Roush vert & the other a Mach 1...

Passenger

Reaction score
A C5Z06 can be had for a grand or two more than a Mach around here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online