Just got the car dyno'd

BALZY_GT

Reaction score
I went to a car show this past weekend, where they had the roush traveling dyno. For $40 I got 2 pulls on the dyno, and I was pretty happy with the results. My '94 GT laid down 201 rw/hp, & 261 ft/lbs torque. This was with only basic engine bolt on's. Cold air intake, Underdrive pulleys, MSD ignition, timing advanced to 12 deg. adj. fuel regulator & 190 lph pump, 1 5/8 Shorty headers, off road H pipe, flowmaster aftercat. There was another guy there with a 94 gt with a cold air intake, and a mac aftercat, and he put down 162 hp. Like I said earlier, I was impressed with the results. I can live with a 40 horse gain on basic bolt on's. This was no match for David's '03 cobra which put down 450 hp, but the terminator is twice the car, so it should have twice the power. I was kind of disappointed in the shelby gt 500's. There were 3 of them there, and the highest they put down was 435. What the hell? I thought they would do better than that. David had no problem saying that he only paid half of what the shelby guys paid, and was able to put down more power. :banana:

95-stang

Reaction score
Looks pretty good, i think i would be happy enough with that. :)
450 hp? eeeek, thats strong enough for most people [well almost all].
Hard to believe you get 2 runs for that little, they would,nt let you park near a dyno here for that money. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online