Just joined, pics of my GT's

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
hahaha Thanks a lot for the compliments. :thumb: . I really want to get some in car stuff from the blue car, it should be a wild ride. Xr8d, The funny thing is we have clearance issues with THAT hood. It was a challenge getting everything to fit in there. Specs on the car and motor:

- 94 GT, 12 point cage (soon to be 25.5 spec)
- Custom Sonic Blue over metallic silver paint, done my me, my dad, and my brother, wet sanded
- A4 block'd 347 with billet steel crank, aluminum rods, and custom forged aluminum pistons
- Ron Sharp ported Victor Jr. Heads
- Custom Hydraulic roller cam by Rich Groh
- ProCharger F-1R supercharger
- Custom tubing by John Urist
- Extrude Hone Ported Holley Sytemax intake
- C-4
- 9 inch rear
- Aerospace front brakes and Strange rear brakes.

The yellow car is stock, but not for long, It will be the development car for Hellion's new 94-95 kits. :dancing6:

Wicked man I've been waiting for hellion to do the 94-95 kit. I even emailed them and told them they can have MY car to mach it up on and ill still pay for it. Sweet, now I might end up going turbo :eek:

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
THat's cool Matt. Yeah everyone has been calling him and asking and stuff, so pretty soon there will be a kit for the SN95, not sure exactly when, but soon.

yellowgt

Reaction score
Hellion94 those are two sick looking stangs you have there.

If you can keep us posted with pics please on the progress for the new 94-95 Hellion kit.

I would love to pick one of them up.

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
Dawssvt- Yeah it's painted Sonlic blue over mtallic silver, i.e. instead of using primer and painting sonic blue over it, we used metallic silver and then painted sonic blue over that, it really makes it "pop"

I don't know that John would like it too much if i started posting pictures of his "top secret" kits and such. I can guarantee that it will be bad ass though, as most all his other stuff is.

yellowgt

Reaction score
No prob....I completely understand him not wanting you to post the pics.

When it's all said and done atleast let us know what the numbers are like.. :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010