Just joined, what do you think? **Added exhaust vids in reply #6**

v6mustang94

Reaction score
Most recent pics:

DSCF1079.jpg

DSCF1082.jpg

Just finished the rear end how I've always wanted it. So these show that off.

DSCF1087.jpg

DSCF1083.jpg

DSCF1086.jpg

I have more pics on my cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2114826

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Re: Just joined, what do you think?

yep all good except for the height, lower that baby :)

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score

I know I need a drop. Main reason I don't have one is that I was saving for a 94-95 GT. Had plently saved up but the mod bug hit me again and I decided to stick with the sixer. So, I'm thinking a drop will come next year after winter and maybe a flat black s281 wing or even a stock GT spoiler. I don't know yet if I'll get one. Drop is up there on my list of mus-do's though.

Thanks for the comments guys.

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score

Go here, EXHAUST CLIPS, and you can check out my exhaust clips. There's the two that I put in the post and then another one in my sig just below the sig pic. The one in my sig is basically the same as the other rev clip but it's inside the garage instead.

True duals... cut y-pipe with 2 1/4" pipes all the way back and flowmaster 40's for mufflers.

97vertstang

Reaction score
great looking sixer!!!!! and if u want an 8, save up and build a 5.0. or supercharge it.many guys here with some killer 3.8s

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
97vertstang said:
great looking sixer!!!!! and if u want an 8, save up and build a 5.0. or supercharge it.many guys here with some killer 3.8s
I've always liked the idea of doing the T-bird S/C. It's something I'd like to do but it's one of those things that never really happen unless you dedicate yourself to it.

jpajkos

Reaction score
My buddy has a 97 sixer. He's going to do the 4.2L stroker with all Stage 3 componets on a ATI Procharger this winter. Im pretty excited for him to see what kind of numbers he will be putting out. I have heard people say they seen them run 12s easily with the stage 3 supercharged set up.

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
jpajkos said:
My buddy has a 97 sixer. He's going to do the 4.2L stroker with all Stage 3 componets on a ATI Procharger this winter. Im pretty excited for him to see what kind of numbers he will be putting out. I have heard people say they seen them run 12s easily with the stage 3 supercharged set up.
That would pretty much be my dream engine for a sixer. However, I would put a roots blower on it. I don't know why but I just have thing for roots blowers. You could easily be at like 350 to the wheels I would think. On the 3.8 block with that set-up you should easily be over 300rwhp. I don't know much about the 4.2 blocks but I can only assume they would give you more power, especially if it's a stroker.

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
I had a guy I know over at 3.8mustang.com do a chop of what I want for me. This is what I was thinking...

attachment.php

Drop and flat black stock GT spoiler.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah deff looks way better with the drop I think the black spoiler would look great with the black bezels on the tail-lights what about paiting the middle part of your hood black (Between the small cowls)

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
I think I'd need to get a different hood first. Stock hood with the middle painted black just doesn't seem like it would look right to me. If it had a little cowl to it or something then I'd be more willing to try it.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hey very clean ride. wheels loook great on your car. im going to go out and get an exhaust clip of my cobra tomorrow (was going to do it yesterday and today but it rained the past two days).. soo but your car sounds way better then a stocker. def get that drop, car will look amazing. the spoiler loooks great to.

Rantheman

Reaction score
are those bullet rims thos are so :eek:utofcloset: just kiddedn bro i have the same rims just deep dish on the rear looking good bro.

OP
OP
V

v6mustang94

Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
hey very clean ride. wheels loook great on your car. im going to go out and get an exhaust clip of my cobra tomorrow (was going to do it yesterday and today but it rained the past two days).. soo but your car sounds way better then a stocker. def get that drop, car will look amazing. the spoiler loooks great to.

thanks, hopefully i get a drop this spring. I love lowerd pre-99's, especially if they have the cobra front.

Adam_346

Reaction score
Not a fan of wingless , but your car looks clean. Please lower it though :aresehole:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.