Just ordered my spoiler

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Been watching Saleen.com for when they get more of there S281 spoilers in stock. They got'em so I ordered one. Hopefully I'll have it soon. How long does Saleen usually take to ship stuff?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i would have sold you mine...it took about a month after i ordered it last fall. I bought mine from speedworx though.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Cool, that will look good.
I have one sitting in my garage, still needs mounting and paint.

SonicStang

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
i would have sold you mine...it took about a month after i ordered it last fall. I bought mine from speedworx though.
Are you still selling it?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
SonicStang said:
DropTopPony said:
Are you still selling it?
not yet...trying to find a trade for a S351 or Steeda race wing.

OP
OP
J

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Welp... I got in today! It looks freaking sweet! I was so excited I went ahead and mounted it. Here is my question. It only came with 2 mounting holes. What else do I have to do to get this thing mounted properly? The black color of it on my white mustang look good. I was considering a black spoiler and now that I have seen it, I am gonna get it painted black as well as the cowl on my hood black. I think it will look sweet!

**EDIT** Just talked with a buddy of mine and we are gonna use the 3M doublesided adhesive to hold the rest of it down.

OP
OP
J

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
Man this spoiler looks good on my car! I had been wondering how black spoiler would look on my white mustang and since the polyurethane spoiler is black I made up my mind. Gonna get the spoiler painted black and the raised part of my cowl hood painted black. When I get it done I'll post some before and after pics.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i wish they would have kept the 4 bolt design for the S281 spoiler...last week when it was 100 degrees for about 10 days the glue on the 3M tape basically melted and the rear of my spoiler just came up with the slightest touch. I am gonna have to get some stubby self tapping screws and secure this thing from more points.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Error...Error....Pics are a no go.....OK, you got any with a side or rear view? Not tring too hassle you but if you have any links that begin and end with IMG, your pics will show up in the thread.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010