Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Snakebit said:
WyoTechMSA said:
Snakebit said:
quickstang_1994 said:
there is one around here around 1000rwhp and runs 7.0's in the 1/8 on drag radials. So its not just 1/4. This is a full street car that doesn't mind traffic.

1k rwhp and it only does 7.0s in the eighth ;D ;D ;D ;D thats pittifull. My old raceshop I use to use, had ( still has ) a fox body coupe that weighs 3000lbs and LESS THAN 500rwhp and runs 7.0's in the eighth.

Youre not serious are you...about the pitiful part?

Yea, to have 1krwhp and only get 7.0 in the eighth mile is a poor time slip unless the damn thing is spinning the entire way down the damn strip :dunno:. My 91 full weight GT runs upper 7's with a 3k launch and around 300rwhp. Im sorry but that is NOT a impressive slip for that supra IMO

Id say it was pretty impressive for a car with full leather interior, a stereo, able to be daily driven.... I can go on

My point is the amount of hp its putting out and the timeslip its sporting. Do you know what the trap on it was?? You can run his slip with HALF the power he has in a mustang ALL DAY LONG

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Wait am I the only one that is annoyed by the fact that the title of this thread is spelled "Moddid"

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Snakebit said:
From the looks of your car you would think its the every day upper 13sec car with simple boltons.

Thems fighting words

no harm ment, I was just saying his car exterior is about as close to stock as you can get :D

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
My point is the amount of hp its putting out and the timeslip its sporting. Do you know what the trap on it was?? You can run his slip with HALF the power he has in a mustang ALL DAY LONG

MY point is that this car makes 1000 in a completely different way than a Mustang...

Really we're comparing apples and oranges are here.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Wait am I the only one that is annoyed by the fact that the title of this thread is spelled "Moddid"

Modid.................is that even a damn word :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
Alot I post my only 1/4 time from commerce it was [email protected]. It sucked I needed more practice but all the so called street cars kept breaking I could have dropped a little more time out of it because I got scerrd on top end.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
WyoTechMSA said:

Modid.................is that even a damn word :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

No god damnit irs not. F*CK

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Snakebit said:

MY point is that this car makes 1000 in a completely different way than a Mustang...

but his slip sucks for that 1000 ;D ;D if your after max et it looks to me like you cant beat a tang 8)

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
WyoTechMSA said:
Snakebit said:

but his slip sucks for that 1000 ;D ;D if your after max et it looks to me like you cant beat a tang 8)
but that 110-113mph inthe 1/8 is moving its just the traction isn't there.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
100+ in the quarter is just f*cking insane for a street car

Oh wait, no its not. Atleast not if youre Brian...

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Brian is Snakebit, who says the car is not impressive

Thats just because He is anti Import so know matter what you say he will have a instant defense mechanism that triggers an automatic Mustang is better response...

He is a Cowboys fan so maybe thats where it stems from :dancing6:

[subliminal message] ~Cowboys Suck~

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Such is the reason that every other person I pass thinks I'm a dumbsh*t redneck who drives a 5.0 and I got me some Flowmasters hyuck hyuck! :nonono: :help2:

S

scarface

WyoTechMSA said:
Such is the reason that every other person I pass thinks I'm a dumbsh*t redneck who drives a 5.0 and I got me some Flowmasters hyuck hyuck! :nonono: :help2:
you will be in 2 days...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! hyuck hyuck :)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
100+ in the quarter is just f*cking insane for a street car

Oh wait, no its not. Atleast not if youre Brian...

I asked for the trap speed in this thread a bit back and got no answer. I also said that that 7.0 was not impressive for the power the car is making UNLESS IT WAS SPINNING DOWN THE TRACK. So if this car has a trap in the eighth of over 100mph then thats telling me there is major traction issues and that the 7 second time is NOT even close to what the car is capeable of with proper traction.

DropTopPony said:
WyoTechMSA said:
Brian is Snakebit, who says the car is not impressive

Thats just because He is anti Import so know matter what you say he will have a instant defense mechanism that triggers an automatic Mustang is better response...

He is a Cowboys fan so maybe thats where it stems from :dancing6:

[subliminal message] ~Cowboys Suck~

Bob im not anti anything, im just pro FORD 8). Take your pigeons and fly home COWBOYS RULE EAGLES DROOL :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online