K member ideas

Stock982v

Reaction score
Okay so the single turbo upgrade requires a Tubular K member , can I get some ideas for what brand , also the cheapest one?

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Team Z for a more drag strip oriented car

Maximum Motorsports for a car with corner handling in mind

Accept no substitutes!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
when I decided to do mine, after looking at the different designs I didn't want to pay the money for the MM but comparing it to the others it just made them look like weight reduction was the first priority, not strength.

95opal

Reaction score
Okay so the single turbo upgrade requires a Tubular K member , can I get some ideas for what brand , also the cheapest one?

Cheap, fast, reliable...pick two lol
As far as k's griggs racing, teamz auto x, mm, paracing
I wouldnt look any further than those.

98snakehorse

Reaction score
Lol I still have zero negatives to say about my upr k-member. Fits great looks great performs great. 2 hard track seasons on it....

:birdman: put some RESPEK on my k-member. (found Birdman on the emojis and had to come up with a way to use it on this post lol!)

neverenuff

Reaction score
I got UPR :deeplist: :badidea:
+1 on UPR, for a turbo fitment is everything. I believe on3 uses them for mock up on their kits. Been running mine for 2+years with their coil-overs, no problems, easy to remove/install, and at half the price of the MM one you can't beat it.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
+1 on UPR, for a turbo fitment is everything. I believe on3 uses them for mock up on their kits. Been running mine for 2+years with their coil-overs, no problems, easy to remove/install, and at half the price of the MM one you can't beat it.

Man, I dont know if you looked at my build thread or not but I have had nothing but trouble out of mine when it was time to install. Now, I dont expect an issue when I drive it but installing was a real pain. If I did it again I would get the MM k member and never look back.

McCloud

Reaction score
Man, I dont know if you looked at my build thread or not but I have had nothing but trouble out of mine when it was time to install. Now, I dont expect an issue when I drive it but installing was a real pain. If I did it again I would get the MM k member and never look back.

I'm with you. We had the same issues with the bolts as you did. I hated driving my car the entire time I had UPR. Their coilover kit with the Strange struts were the roughest/noisiest suspension combo I've ever had. I had to loosen the driver side motor mount and jack the motor up just so I could remove the oil filter. I went MM all around, running coilovers with twice the spring rate and it's a much smoother ride.

OP
OP
S

Stock982v

Reaction score

Do i need coilovers to fit an on3 single turbo kit?

neverenuff

Reaction score
Yeah it took two people to squeeze the A-arms in for mine but other than that I didn't fight it too much. The MM one is nice and if I had the extra coin at the time I would've went that route. Turbo piping needs all the room it can get and the UPR provides that

neverenuff

Reaction score
Do i need coilovers to fit an on3 single turbo kit?
Looks like it s it's listed in the additional parts needed section. I would call them and double check.
d7879c405cb61693507ad148223cb39a.jpg

chris91

Reaction score
I'd say UPR is good and strong when you have guys doing wheel stands high enough to smack the rear bumper and all that force coming back down and they're still in one piece and not bent up. [MENTION=11751]NXcoupe[/MENTION] can vouch for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online