K member ideas

chris91

Reaction score
Yea what a arms did you use? I found a used set of upr chrome molys for 190 , would that work with a Qa1 k member?

You can use your stock a arms with a lil finesse. Any tubular a arms will work. They all bolt up the same way.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Yea what a arms did you use? I found a used set of upr chrome molys for 190 , would that work with a Qa1 k member?

Qa1 arms.

You can use your stock a arms with a lil finesse. Any tubular a arms will work. They all bolt up the same way.

In a manner of speaking yes. My AJE arms needed 4 spacers i had to go buy for it to work. Some are different.

OP
OP
S

Stock982v

Reaction score
It just got shipped out today guys now I gotta save for a arms and coil over kit , gonna buy at the same time hope fully

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Still no pics......................................................................................................................................................

OP
OP
S

Stock982v

Reaction score
Still no pics......................................................................................................................................................

Haha The guy just shipped it out the other day , it says estimated arrival on the 19th lol

Reaction score
Yes. Take a look at my thread and just click the blue writing in my signature. You'll get tons of answers and ideas all in one place so you don't have to check multiple different threads. And then give me pictures to look at....

OP
OP
S

Stock982v

Reaction score
Man, I dont know if you looked at my build thread or not but I have had nothing but trouble out of mine when it was time to install. Now, I dont expect an issue when I drive it but installing was a real pain. If I did it again I would get the MM k member and never look back.
You think a On3 set of tubular a arms would work with a Qa1 k member , and im gonna check out your build thread

chris91

Reaction score
I think hes talking about the upr k. They have fitment issues

For every one person I've heard with fitment issues there are 100 without. Ever think it may be the persons car thats been tweaked not allowing it to fit right? I mean these cars are over 15 years old.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
For every one person I've heard with fitment issues there are 100 without. Ever think it may be the persons car thats been tweaked not allowing it to fit right? I mean these cars are over 15 years old.
This is very true and then in the same breath I would say I can't think of anyone with an MM that had issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online