K member ideas

Nighttrain

Reaction score
It was pretty obvious, looking at it from above, it looked....almost twisted. On the passenger side where it bolts to the subframe it was almost 1/2" higher than the drivers side. The welds left some to be desired. We considered fixing it outselves but in the end he decided it wasnt worth the hassle. The mm, completely solid piece.

wmfateam

Reaction score
BMR is making one as well. I believe from what I have read is that it will be able to retain factory springs.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
For every one person I've heard with fitment issues there are 100 without. Ever think it may be the persons car thats been tweaked not allowing it to fit right? I mean these cars are over 15 years old.

My car has been on a laser chassis machine, and I know the people that have owned this car from the very beginning, I know its straight. It was neglected looks wise but its straight.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Few hours, fairly straightforward.

Overall most of the day with 2 people from start to finish, had an issue with my control arms. If i did it again it def would go smoother.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
For a street car mm is nice . I kinda wanna go with Griggs for my mystic car . Yellow cars on upr no issues . We did mm k member on a buddies car what a pain in the ass it was a fox body first off the oil pan sat on the k member the rack didn't fit right flaming river one . Bunch of modifications needed for everything to work right

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
For a street car mm is nice . I kinda wanna go with Griggs for my mystic car . Yellow cars on upr no issues . We did mm k member on a buddies car what a pain in the ass it was a fox body first off the oil pan sat on the k member the rack didn't fit right flaming river one . Bunch of modifications needed for everything to work right

Doesn't sound like an issue MM then at the end just different parts swapped?

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Well at the time i didn't have coilovers yet, was just gonna run these tubular AJE arms for coil springs.

So when installing them we realized they weren't big enough to fill the slots for the A arm, we needed some spacer/washers for them to be snug. So we went to lowes and got some, then came back and finished the install. Then finding out the used arms i bought were bent, one of them anyway. But that's a separate issue and sort of unrelated to the K install.

dblundell34

Reaction score
I got Grantinelli and have 0 problems so far
26b4c6100bdd233f145d2316bbee7cc8.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online