Kaenen Called Me!!!!!!!!!!

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Yup, Kevin from kaenen just returned my call. I ordered the 281 of course. He said the best way to contact is to call and leave a message. Hes also E-Mailing me info on the other parts they offer for our models.

SonicStang i told him about you and that you'd be calling today with an order O0

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
After you've received the part and had it painted/installed, please let us know how smoothly the overall process went. I'd like to order one as well, but will wait for news from the peanut gallery before I decide who to go with.

Paul.

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Paul said:
After you've received the part and had it painted/installed, please let us know how smoothly the overall process went. I'd like to order one as well, but will wait for news from the peanut gallery before I decide who to go with.

Paul.
Paul, if you search within this forum, you'll find that Kaenen is on top of their game. I too didn't know who to go with for a good 281. I'm sure others will chime in and tell how good kaenen is. Oh, yea and pics will definitely be shown when i get it.

Suspect

Reaction score
:D and i just posted in the other thread about where to get one. cool man!!

hes right kaenen is the sh!t. i have one of their wings and its perfect!

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Thanks for the info on mps auto salvage though. I may order a cobra bumper from them, the savings on the shipping should be worth it.

Suspect

Reaction score
heres a tip for those getting kaenen wings. its 4 bolts, but the bolts screw in from under the trunk. now when u do this ull see on the trunk the front 2 there is a small gap, doesnt sit as flush as it can. (2 bolts closest to the back window) so get a drill and drill em a lil bigger so that the piece that the screw goes in falls in the holes. then ull need a small spacer. promise it looks alot better!! O0

u might not understand it now, but u will when u get ur wing. ;)

ryclef331

Reaction score
Kaenen makes (or at least made) steeda's hoods. Mine has a fantastic fit and finish....

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
What all do they sell?? I am in the market for a hood since i and hoodless and a spoiler...

Willis

SonicStang

Reaction score
(((Foster98GT))) said:
SonicStang i told him about you and that you'd be calling today with an order O0
thanks bud, ordered mine yesterday :D

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
My wing came today. FedEx tried to leave it at the leasing office but them (BEE EEP) wouldn't take it. They said it was too big. I made arrangements for them to leave it tomorrow.

Suspect

Reaction score
that suxs. bet u were excited and pissed at the same time. ;D so we get pics tommorrow of it on the car right?!

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Suspect said:
that suxs. bet u were excited and pissed at the same time. ;D so we get pics tommorrow of it on the car right?!
I DOUBT IT. I gotta work 10p to 6a tonight and be at job #2 @ 0530 tomorrow. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online