KB blowzilla/flow?

scootin95gts

Reaction score
Well with my money ill get in a year i was thinking maybe hci but actually for the money im leaning towards the kenne bell flowzilla blowzilla blower for about 3700.00..and does the kb kits come with injectors and if so is there anything else that i would need to get?

GDawg

Reaction score
You should get injectors with it. All that is necessary are included in the kits from Kenne Bell.

OP
OP
S

scootin95gts

Reaction score
well anyone else got an input? seen some videos of some car with vortechs and prochargers and they sound sweeeet is there really a big diff between them two and the kb i kinda like all of them but if i get a vortech its only 600 dollars cheaper but with that i could maybe get a nice upper and lower or maybe some other mods

S

scarface

I would never choose a centrif. supercharger over a roots. I had a paxton, I would have loved a KB instead. Boost downlow is mych better than up top IMHO

OP
OP
S

scootin95gts

Reaction score
yah but once i get 3:73 ill be able to get some good take off and then some mm lowers and was thinking about a vortech for the upper range for about a 1/4 mile. and are the kb blowers hard to install? and also would it be too much power and torque for my rear and bottom end?

S

scarface

I am a 4.6 guy, so I dont know 5.0s. But "KB" had a KB on his 5.0 and he was fine with everything. It takes a bit for the vortech to spool up...roots is immediately.

OP
OP
S

scootin95gts

Reaction score
yah thats the only thing im deciding on is which of the two too get and i like the kb kit also cuz then i dont need to get aftermarket upper and lower intake.actually im not sure on lower am i correct?

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
might wanna wait until tad gets the mule for the rotrex done before deciding on sc's