Keeping Me Motivated!!!

bdt115

Reaction score
To everyone posting pictures and write-ups and anything about their cars on this site I want to say thanks! I log in here a few times a week just to browse and keep my hopes up to buy myself another mustang one day. Selling mine was a HHHHUUUUGGGGEEEE mistake and I will probably always regret it haha. I love these cars so much and I look forward to the day of finding another one. So again, thanks everyone for keeping this site running and giving me some motivation!:)

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Keep your eyes open on craigslist and other classifieds. A good deal will pop up sooner or later that will match up with what you're looking for.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Man I almost sold mine and my woman talked me out of it, as soon as you get rid of it you know you will get the itch for another one again. Good luck on the search for a new one

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Yes sir, if you're looking to buy one of the cleanest original paint GT's out there that literally needs nothing but a new loving owner, let me know. I will have mine ready to sell within the next week.

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Thanks guys! If you're serious about wanting to buy it, pm me and we can go from there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online