Kenne Bell 2.2 2v w/extras 3500 miles

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
I have decided to part out at least some of my built 96 gt or at least get out of the mustang game for a little while to focus on other things.,one of the pieces is a kenne bell 2.2 setup.they no longer offer this kit for sale bc the 2.6 has since replaced it.this is not a 2.1 with diff manifold,this is identically the 2.2 from a cobra made to fit a gt from kenne bell.I just had the blower completely freshened and rebuilt and have since put 3500 miles on it.there is nothing wrong with this kit at all and i will list all pieces included and extra pieces for extra charge. Kenne bell 2.2 headunit with lower manifold(port matched) and intercooler The lower manifold has also had the cooling mod done to it,drilled and tapped with correct fittings. Cobra IAC valve Accufab Kenne bell big oval throttlebody BGG GI Joe gripper plate to give no belt slip Reichard racing spotted no slip pulley 2.75 I believe,makes 20 psi Full 8 rib conversion including A/C and oversized crank pulley Custom pvc cold air intake with couplers,tbolt clamps,maf adapter and amsoil blue filter Snyper bazooka 95mm mass air Customized stock fuel rails to work with setup LFP upgraded heat exchanger Intercooler reservoir with pump mounted to it Cobra throttle cable which is need to run this setup All needed heat exchanger hoses Gates serp belt All of the above is like to get $3900 for.this setup on my built motor with ported heads made 554rwhp and 575 ft lbs before running out of fuel at 5500 rpm.this was on a stock tank,rails and lines with a 255 in tank and kb boost a pump.with a duel system the car would easily make 600 wheel.this was at 20psi The extras i have are as follows with the prices Brand new 60lb injectors 3500 miles $275 -$369 new Kenne bell boost a pump 40amp $175 Autometer c2 gauges,electric oil pressure,electric fuel pressure and boost with all wiring harnesses $375 for all with sensors too. Aem wideband with sensor and wiring $145 Gauge cluster pod,no rear deff button $45 Clock pod $45

That's what I can think off the top of my head but im sure i missed somethin plus the entire car is up for partout,motor included,so pm with questions.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
OMG bro, let me help you out cause thats one big run on paragraph that nobody will ever understand

• 2.2 KB kit

I just had the blower completely freshened and rebuilt and have since put 3500 miles on it.there is nothing wrong with this kit at all and i will list all pieces included and extra pieces for extra charge. Kenne bell 2.2 headunit with lower manifold(port matched) and intercooler The lower manifold has also had the cooling mod done to it,drilled and tapped with correct fittings. Cobra IAC valve Accufab Kenne bell big oval throttlebody BGG GI Joe gripper plate to give no belt slip Reichard racing spotted no slip pulley 2.75 I believe,makes 20 psi Full 8 rib conversion including A/C and oversized crank pulley Custom pvc cold air intake with couplers,tbolt clamps,maf adapter and amsoil blue filter Snyper bazooka 95mm mass air Customized stock fuel rails to work with setup LFP upgraded heat exchanger Intercooler reservoir with pump mounted to it Cobra throttle cable which is need to run this setup All needed heat exchanger hoses Gates serp belt

All of the above is $3900

on my built motor with ported heads made 554rwhp and 575 ft lbs before running out of fuel at 5500 rpm.this was on a stock tank,rails and lines with a 255 in tank and kb boost a pump.with a duel system the car would easily make 600 wheel.this was at 20psi

The extras i have are as follows:

• Brand new 60lb injectors 3500 miles $275
  • $369 new Kenne bell boost a pump 40amp
  • $175 Autometer c2 gauges,electric oil pressure,electric fuel pressure and boost with all wiring harnesses $375 for all with sensors too.
  • Aem wideband with sensor and wiring $145
  • Gauge cluster pod,no rear deff button $45
  • Clock pod $45
I think you need to revise some of your prices...KB BAP, I paid 280 shipped NEW for mine also bought a clock pod for like 30 bucks new last week lol.

anyways, GL w sale

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Whats up with your feedback being this: SCAMMER! DO NOT BUY! Miss2slocoupe

what happened?

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
Haha,thanks for fixing that my man,I copied it and pasted on my phone from my corral ad,so its a pain in the ass.

Really?? I had no idea it said that lol,I didn't scam,here's the basic rundown short end of the story.I sold her a $60 tb elbow for a 5.0 around the holidays so shipping was delayed first,then the place I shipped from fucked up somehow,she didn't get the item,it was found i got it back to reinspect and a considerable amount of time had passed during all of this and in the end she decided she just wanted her money back,so a full refund was what she got,I never scammed anyone ever lol.check me out on corral,Hp mustangs.,stangnet,modfords.....all same name.

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
Oh and I have the BAP listed for $175 lol,the 369 new price was what I originally paid for the injectors,I guess I even confused you lol

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
lol, ok, just wondering why she said that for the sake of others here, im local :)

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i wish Miss2slocoupe would come in here and give some words.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered a part from you and never received it. The piece around the column.

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
i wish Miss2slocoupe would come in here and give some words.

i dont want to start drama but pretty much what happened is i bought the part in december of 2011, sent him the money ASAP waited for 2 weeks for the part nothing. Then i messged him via email. He said he shipped the part and it should be here. Waited two more weeks NOTHING! asked him what was up, he didnt know what was going on. I was already 2 months into this, i was getting pretty upset by it, I either wanted the part or my money back. After giving him one more chance at sending me the part, i waited atleast 2 more weeks and guess what NOTHING! i emailed him and asked for my money back. He said he would give it back. Waited, waited , and waited. After BEGGING for my money back i FINALLY GOT IT! so 4 months into this mess i didnt get a part, but atleast i got my money back. When i did the feedback i have to admit i was very steamed but he refunded it so no worries

C.Moser

Reaction score
I bought a bumper cover and an x-pipe off of him and everything worked out great. Just figured I'd pass this along.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online