Kenne Bell made 12psi with a 9psi pulley Last Night.....

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I took my car out last night on the way to pick up some ladies...

The weather in Cali has been pretty nice..... But last nice was cold, and pretty dry. I dont normally take my car to redline cause since the torque is so phat, i just roll around under 4,000RPMs..... I usually only go redline to get on freeways.

Well last night i decided to do a couple Redline pulls. My car is pulley'd for 9PSI. Since i got all the extra intake goodies like 75mm TB, 90mm LMAF, and KB Big Air Kit, I am supposed to get an extra 2 PSI of boost at max (according to kenne bell).

During the pulls i looked at the boost gauge closely, and i noticed when i got between 5,500 and 6,200 RPMs my car was actually boosting 12 PSI. Pretty legit getting the free boost. Up to that point the most I had boosted was 11.4-5 at redline.

I will tell you, the car feels Much faster in the seat with 3 extra PSI going to work.

Widow Maker

Reaction score
That sounds like sooo much fun!!!

What KB blower you got on it?

I'm starting to get a hard on for KB's again instead of turbo. :( Choices!!!!

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Be careful dude, FYI I got some bad gas and blew apart some pistons the other day!

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Thats why I run Lucus Fuel additive ever time I get gas to help with bad gas... That really sucks bro

Was bound to happen revving to 6500 rpms and 13 psi on the stock bottom end. lol

Wasnt really a surprise but still sucks.

Time to figure out what to do with the thing now.

Knuckles@Empire

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
"I took my car out last night on the way to pick up some ladies..."

I LOLed so hard to this I dont even, what is this. Just sayin i get suspicious when people tend to do this lol.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
"I took my car out last night on the way to pick up some ladies..."

I LOLed so hard to this I dont even, what is this. Just sayin i get suspicious when people tend to do this lol.

Handz is trying to cover up...we all know he likes the meat.....

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
Be careful dude, FYI I got some bad gas and blew apart some pistons the other day!
suuuuure blame it on the fuel. most tuners anticipate bad fuel. most failures are operator error. i am willing to bet you redlined the damn thing out of its range and ran out of fuel.

<~~ patiently awaiting stupid pictures, excuses and moments to further laugh.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Vermillion, ease up lol. Let's keep this thread on topic.

Handz, you didn't go get ladies. But the rest of your story I believe lol. Just be careful.

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
i will not ease up on mr. 440 aka mr. "my car is invincible but broken". life is hard, get a helmet. all of this could have been avoided if HE didnt run his mouth gloating. this has been anticipated.

now mr. handz, good show.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I dont get what the big deal is, you said you pegged at 11.4-.5 in the past and now you pegged at 12...are you excited about the extra .5 or did I miss something?

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
I dont get what the big deal is, you said you pegged at 11.4-.5 in the past and now you pegged at 12...are you excited about the extra .5 or did I miss something?

You dont understand, he has a KB dude!!
he is the cool kid around the block... and makes .5 more than otherKB kits.

Knuckles@Empire

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
"I drive an 11 second car at WOT all day around town. I actually did 140 on the freeway yesterday at noon. lol

...And they closed the last drag strip in Los Angeles County last week..... So now there is no "Track" in all of the HUGE Los Angeles County..... The streets on LA just become "Fast and the Furious" last week and I am Toretto"

that is all the explanation anyone needs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online