KENNE BELL super chargers 5.0 l 94-95

MICHAEL PENDRISS

Reaction score
Who owns/runs that place
Not positive but I believe Alex the Tuner is a part owner. He deals strictly with the tuning aspect of the shop. The repair portion is run by another person. Alex is really good, he responds to emails in a timely fashion and will tell you what he's done and what to expect.

MICHAEL PENDRISS

Reaction score
Yup, but my power is from just over 2k rpm to redline;)
This was also after an hour and a half drive in humid 95 degree weather and car sat for 15 minutes before going on the dyno. Sure it's more power on a cool day when not driven there. Not about the numbers only for the tune as this is a newly built engine as the original engine blew a headgasket and had cracks in the lifter valley

MICHAEL PENDRISS

Reaction score
Cool and my D1sc and car will make you look like your standing still . What else you wanna compare
Here we go, it's whatever that person likes or wants...this is a kenne bell post/ topic, not procharger, turbo or nitrous. There will always be someone faster. I don't care, if I wanted to throw a bunch of money into a block with forged internals, turbo, fuel system etc. I would. But I don't need that, I'm happy with what it is, no car payment, no credit card debt and a car that's fun to drive. None of these are mkiv supras and you most likely aren't going to get anywhere close to the money you put into the car out of it when you sell it. Just stated a fact and you get butt hurt, unreal.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Here we go, it's whatever that person likes or wants...this is a kenne bell post/ topic, not procharger, turbo or nitrous. There will always be someone faster. I don't care, if I wanted to throw a bunch of money into a block with forged internals, turbo, fuel system etc. I would. But I don't need that, I'm happy with what it is, no car payment, no credit card debt and a car that's fun to drive. None of these are mkiv supras and you most likely aren't going to get anywhere close to the money you put into the car out of it when you sell it. Just stated a fact and you get butt hurt, unreal.
Nobodies butt hurt here but you dude payments ? These things are 25 years old nobody should have a car note on a car that old .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.