kenne bell superchargers

GDawg

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
ahhh, that sounds good Im looking forward to getting mine 8) Im not expecting anything to keep me from it :angel:

I almost took a job in a suburd of Raleigh recently... it would have been nice to hook up with you for some pony power. I hear N.C. is the place to move to these days. I have a unique car. O0

GDawg

Reaction score
In my case, 38#s. Kenne Bell said that 42#s would not make any difference for my setup.

GDawg

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
Very Nice Gdawg, very nice ;D

I keep going outside and praying for the snow to melt. I have pony fever so bad my balls ache... I need some warm weather, mountain driving and a new camcorder for the upcoming Bandimere racing season.

I'm going crazy!!!! :noes:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
GDawg said:
Dalamar said:
Very Nice Gdawg, very nice ;D

I keep going outside and praying for the snow to melt. I have pony fever so bad my balls ache... I need some warm weather, mountain driving and a new camcorder for the upcoming Bandimere racing season.

I'm going crazy!!!! :noes:

you should store the car in Orlando for the winters...i would watch over it for you. O0

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i know what you mean man, having the kb just sitting there i hard to do. just go out and build a fire next to the car man.... then go to town on her!!

GDawg

Reaction score
About once a week I go out to the garage and run her for awhile. It doesn't take long for her to warm up the garage. I keep the garage door open about one foot for the exhaust.

Punxsutawney Phil predicts an early spring... :dancing6:

S

scarface

GDawg said:
Punxsutawney Phil predicts an early spring... :dancing6:
Unless the same day just leeps starting over and over......that would suck.

ripper

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
wicked man I cant wait till I can take pics of a KB on my living room floor

Get a procharger and you can take pics of it under your hood :thumb:

sardeanie

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and it looks pretty cool. You guys might dig this. I just got the 2.6 KB for my stroked alluminum block 2v a248. It's being put together at Alternative Auto and should be on the dyno in a couple of weeks. Should make mad power on 93 octane. Very excited! Will keep you posted. BTW the kit is first class! Had the Ford supercharger on the car before and loved the instant torque or the Roots. The KB is the same.... just feels like alot of cubes.

GDawg

Reaction score
SgtMike said:

Yep... that's mine.

I haven't got to drive it much since the install and the harsh winter but when I have... :D

When I really get on it it almost lifts up a bit and gets a little squirrelly and I have some sticky tires. Can't wait to run her at the track.

dutman98

Reaction score
Im really looking into getting the 2.1 kit for my 98. Hey Gdawg can you drive you car with the tune they gave you? Im gonna have to go out of state to get it tuned.

voidfinger

Reaction score
GDawg said:
Snakebit said:
GDawg said:
Snakebit said:
GDawg said:
Snakebit said:
the way its looking I will be able to get it and have no money problems :)

DO IT....!!! I love to punk out the rest. I'll be getting vids this summer from Bandamere to show off the Mustang beating Chevys.

:pimp:

So you got yours from the KB factory? How long to ship and how much?

Four weeks to my door. $5,612 was the amount I wrote on my check. I had a few issues but KB took care of me.

so you sent them a check in the mail? What were the issues?

I only have a $5,000 limit on my CC so I mailed them a check. The issues were a minor question about some small gaskets. They looked into it and sent me the gaskets regardless. They had left them out. Part was maybe $5.00 but I couldn't find them so they sent them to me. Nothing major but I made them deal with it. A '98 Mustang GT is not a real common car they sell to. I'm unique. :pimp2:

I'm really interested in the KB also and i have a 98. What did they do for the crappy fuel rails with non adjustable reg. and the fuel pump? Since supposably nothing will fit them. thanks

voidfinger

Reaction score
O and Gdawg does your car have npi heads or pi heads on it and what type of cam? thanks. That just made my mind up on what i want to do. lol O and what type of clutch you running? will a king cobra hold it? thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online