kenne bell superchargers

GDawg

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
O and Gdawg does your car have npi heads or pi heads on it and what type of cam? thanks. That just made my mind up on what i want to do. lol O and what type of clutch you running? will a king cobra hold it? thanks

They include a new different fuel rail requiring extending one of the fuel lines. They include a BAP (boost a pump). I have my stock NPI heads, stock cam. My clutch went out right about the time I did the install and had it replaced with another stock clutch (stupid me). I'm sure I will need a performance clutch before long.

I'm not real sure about how good the tune is on the chip they sent me. I have a high idle problem that I can't seem to solve. I thought I fixed it and it came back. I'm going to replace my IAC and my TPS and see if that helps. Either way, next month I'm taking the car up to Denver and get a Dyno Tune. I think no matter what, a Dyno Tune would be a good idea.

I love the difference in the car.

voidfinger

Reaction score
wow i can't get over how nice that thing looks in the car. I'm planning on doing a 96-98 4v swap and i looked on the web site and the kb 2.1 L for it and the kit is only 3800 dollars. Wow all i can say is that i would rather have that than spend 4500 on a vortec with after cooler. Man that is the crap man i have to say it is the crap. Got to love the whine when you rev it up. Kudoes on the car man kudoes kudoes kudoes.

Z28 This

Reaction score
GDawg said:
Snakebit said:
ahhh, that sounds good Im looking forward to getting mine 8) Im not expecting anything to keep me from it :angel:

I almost took a job in a suburd of Raleigh recently... it would have been nice to hook up with you for some pony power. I hear N.C. is the place to move to these days. I have a unique car. O0

NC blows lol

voidfinger

Reaction score
OOOOO lol your right, please don't tell me your from there lol.

voidfinger

Reaction score
lol don't sweat it man, i'm from wadesboro lol. if you know where that is or if not, its around rockingham. :lame:

Z28 This

Reaction score
ahhh yeah i do....i have alot of friends in sanford and we head that they alot for rockingham....you going anytime soon...there having test and tune now...you should come out and chill in southern pines sometime..

voidfinger

Reaction score
Man i live in charlotte, lol maybe sometime man. Yea maybe you can outrun the hell outa my car lol. And sorry everyone i don't mean to thread jack. lol

OP
OP

1996mustangGT

Reaction score
dang i leave for a while and thingsgo crazy.
yeah im debating if i should do the KB and a PI head swap or
build a 10L engine....like on the Boss ford SVT made,
but im not sure, i should be getting back a nice chunk of change from
uncle sam so ill see... >:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online