Kick Ass SN95 TURBO COBRA & SUPRA

MyBoxersSayJoe

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
I think they call him Supra Eater or something.

yes, i believe that's the term. his car is nuts. drives it daily, too. low 10's high 9's.

Spyder

Reaction score
He goes buy Supra Slayer

His car is nuts

its a 95 gt with a 331 stroker i dont remember which heads, but he has a ams supercharger cam and a custom turbo kit built by some shop in florida.

Crazy thing is, he is giving that car to his son for his 16th birthday and building himself a 06 gt with some huge windsor and a, get this, 101mm turbo. He says he is going for 1300+ to the wheels.

Uhhh..........Boom Baby!!!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Spyder said:
Crazy thing is, he is giving that car to his son for his 16th birthday
That is crazy, no kid should start with a car even close to that much power.
No way in hell. There's no substitute for experience.
I'll be suprised if he doesn't get major tickets or wreck the car!

My kids are starting with POS cars they pay at least part for - so they will appreciate and take care of them.

97vertstang

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
Spyder said:
Crazy thing is, he is giving that car to his son for his 16th birthday
That is crazy, no kid should start with a car even close to that much power.
No way in hell. There's no substitute for experience.
I'll be suprised if he doesn't get major tickets or wreck the car!

My kids are starting with POS cars they pay at least part for - so they will appreciate and take care of them.
who cares about tickets, im pretty sure hell kill himself with a car of that much power. i dont even want to think what i would have done with a car like that at 16. :eek: shit, i dont know what i would do now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spyder

Reaction score
Well, apparentyl the kid can drive pretty damn good, cause all the guy is gonna do is turn the boost a little bit. He sounded pretty positive that the kid can handle his own, so who knows, maybe he can.

I sure as hell wouldn't rely on hopes that the kid can drive with a beast like that.

MyBoxersSayJoe

Reaction score
i think he'll be fine so long as he respects its power. i know i learned to drive stick when i was 15 on my car. popped the clutch in my driveway by accident and almost launched myself into my neighbor's yard across the street. i learned really quickly not to overstep mine or the car's boundaries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online