kinda funny!!!

Rantheman

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
1,050
Reaction score
0
so anyways i did a small thread like my ranthemans build thread over at another forums MF cough!!! cough!!! and posted what i was doing. and some guy chimed in. say you know you don;t seem very smart on motor build cuz a windage tray is not going to help break in your motor. I was like eh!!! so I replied back telling him what the purpaose of a windage tray was he never wrote back. I just think it funny how dumb some of them are over there. they build a lawnmower engine in shop then think they know all about motors!!!
 

19mustang95

Legend
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
6,137
Reaction score
2
a windage tray doesnt help break in the motor....aaaaaaahhhhhh
freakout.gif










biglaugha.gif

BTW, i have been reading the SHM book that you recommended and i have learned alot, i defintely recommend it to anyone with a 4.6...
bubbarubb.gif
 

Rantheman

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
1,050
Reaction score
0
DFG_Pimpin said:
a windage tray doesnt help break in the motor....aaaaaaahhhhhh
freakout.gif










biglaugha.gif

BTW, i have been reading the SHM book that you recommended and i have learned alot, i defintely recommend it to anyone with a 4.6...
bubbarubb.gif
first of all he freking out smiley is awsome second yes a windage tray does not breakin motors and third yeah that book is great!!!
 

Fets

Post Whore
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
11,013
Reaction score
2
link to thread or this thread is worthless without link
 

19mustang95

Legend
Joined
Jun 25, 2006
Messages
6,137
Reaction score
2
Fets said:
link to thread or this thread is worthless without link

your not allowed to say anything is worthless without something else since you havent posted pics of the purple wonder. :ass3:
 

Red96GT

Legend
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
5,374
Reaction score
0
DFG_Pimpin said:
Fets said:
link to thread or this thread is worthless without link

your not allowed to say anything is worthless without something else since you havent posted pics of the purple wonder. :ass3:

:hammer:
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
74,891
Messages
1,452,682
Members
13,573
Latest member
ISmeelBaon

Members online

No members online now.
Top