kinda funny!!!

Rantheman

Reaction score
so anyways i did a small thread like my ranthemans build thread over at another forums MF cough!!! cough!!! and posted what i was doing. and some guy chimed in. say you know you don;t seem very smart on motor build cuz a windage tray is not going to help break in your motor. I was like eh!!! so I replied back telling him what the purpaose of a windage tray was he never wrote back. I just think it funny how dumb some of them are over there. they build a lawnmower engine in shop then think they know all about motors!!!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
a windage tray doesnt help break in the motor....aaaaaaahhhhhh
freakout.gif

biglaugha.gif

BTW, i have been reading the SHM book that you recommended and i have learned alot, i defintely recommend it to anyone with a 4.6...
bubbarubb.gif

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
a windage tray doesnt help break in the motor....aaaaaaahhhhhh
freakout.gif

biglaugha.gif

BTW, i have been reading the SHM book that you recommended and i have learned alot, i defintely recommend it to anyone with a 4.6...
bubbarubb.gif
first of all he freking out smiley is awsome second yes a windage tray does not breakin motors and third yeah that book is great!!!

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
link to thread or this thread is worthless without link

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Fets said:

your not allowed to say anything is worthless without something else since you havent posted pics of the purple wonder. :ass3:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
Fets said:

your not allowed to say anything is worthless without something else since you havent posted pics of the purple wonder. :ass3:

:hammer:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online

No members online now.