Know anybody this has ever happened too?

1bad9d5

Reaction score
so last night around 3-4 in the morning while I was hanging out with my boys driving around.. we came across something I haven't seen in person in a long ass time... I personally found it to be hilarious and couldn't stop laughing, but anybody know anyone who had a car left on milk crates and the rims stolen? was driving around and saw this just up the street from my boys crib.. I feel bad for the guy/girl... I could only imagine how pissed they must have been this morning.. I know I would wanna kill somebody

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Happened to my friends civic last year.
He got a phone call in the morning from police saying they found his car laying on the ground, told them to **** off because he thought it was a prank. Whoever took the car royally screwed it up so it was written off.

OP
OP
1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
yea this kinda thing happens to Hondas ALLLLL the time its crazy how many desperate people there are out there.... now he needs rims, tires... and cause they didn't even leave the car correctly.... who knows what other damage they did to the front end and rotors with the way its sitting..

OP
OP
1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
After I read this, I was less surprised. Never seen it or heard of it happening in SD. Maybe some sketchy parts of sioux falls, but i bet even there it's rarely.

u were less surprised cause it was near my friends house? lol

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Any time you upgrade stuff on your car, upgrade the security on it as well. What people fail to realize that the more money you put in your car the more desirable it is going to look in someone else eyes. After my Audi got broken into twice, I am going to fix the door AGAIN and get Viper or Compustar installed. The car isn't even flashy, it has chipped up B6 sport wheels but you have a lot of low lives who want to steal. Luckily the mustang is tucked away and doesn't see the light of day unless its amazing day, over night parking on the street for the loss.

OP
OP
1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
yea your right it is true... im glad my car gets a garage every single night.. peace of mind knowing nobody will touch it while im sleeping... crazy how hungry people are for some rims that they would risk that, but it happens a lot in NY all over the place though really... what kind of security can you have though to keep your rims safe other then not parking on the street which obviously majority of the people have to do so

lutter94

Reaction score
u were less surprised cause it was near my friends house? lol

Haha no, was just the wording. No offense to you, maybe its just a region thing. Things are a little different in the midwest. My apartment is unlocked, I am a half hour away for 9-10 hours every week day. I do lock it when I go home on the wknds, but I don't pull the keys to my car when I park there either. Heck the garages at the apt, have the buttons on the outside, I could literally open 15+ garages in the time it takes to walk from one end to the other.

OP
OP
1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Haha no, was just the wording. No offense to you, maybe its just a region thing. Things are a little different in the midwest. My apartment is unlocked, I am a half hour away for 9-10 hours every week day. I do lock it when I go home on the wknds, but I don't pull the keys to my car when I park there either. Heck the garages at the apt, have the buttons on the outside, I could literally open 15+ garages in the time it takes to walk from one end to the other.

oh haha yea I was like just wait... what? lol but yea in the city Yonkers, NY... not the safest in the world that's for dam sure... but wow yea I could never do any of that like everrrrr, shit would get stolen in a heart beat.. NY definitely doesn't care about anybody lol

lutter94

Reaction score
I couldn't live there. Don't have a lot of respect for riff raff. Would prob be a lot like gran tornio, actually......

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Never seen that happen around here but for a while people were having to lock their tailgates due to some assholes stealing them and who knows either selling them online or scrapping them. I f'n hate a thief!

OP
OP
1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
yea ive been here all my life... gran tornio, training day... all along those eyes lol

OP
OP
1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Never seen that happen around here but for a while people were having to lock their tailgates due to some assholes stealing them and who knows either selling them online or scrapping them. I f'n hate a thief!

wow their tailgates? that's crazy.... yea some people just are unbelievable... idk

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Yep. This whole county where I live is notorious for meth so it's never really surprising the things that come up stolen.

OP
OP
1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
yea we use to have a few crackheads that lived in town about a year or 2 ago but idk what happened to them... nor do I care lol.. this kinda this always used to happen in the town called the Bronx which is only 5 minutes away from where this happened last night.... its amazing how nobody see shit when it happens.. it was on a main road too... I would kill somebody though.. don't know how id find them.. but id kill em if I did lol

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Don't worry guys, our $100 mustang reps are safe from the hands of rim thieves.

Also, the people who jack honda rims are usually too stupid to realize that those honda's are 99.9% of the time running reps.

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
what kind of security can you have though to keep your rims safe other then not parking on the street which obviously majority of the people have to do so

Putting any non standard sized lug nit would do the trick. 6 spline nuts or anything like that where you need a key will stop pretty much anyone from stealing rims. Guys who steal rims walk around with a few sockets and a breaker bar and if they don't have a key they'll move on.
If they DO have a key well then I guess they can just have them. If they're that prepared and desperate lol

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
thats why i ride on stolen wheels/tires myself. Jokes on them: you steal my wheels??!? they already stolen.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
If somebody stole mine I'd see it in a heartbeat, I'd say hey where'd you get those curbed up plasti-dipped replica bullits??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99