Knuckles Capri Build

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nice that's sick that you found the cage locally . Yea stupid flat top pistons. Hope your cam choice works out for ya. Next car I build is going to be a strict budget build. Can't wait to see updates as this build goes on. People will get to see what can be done on the cheap .

OP
OP
Knuckles@Empire

Knuckles@Empire

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Yeh im a fairly big advocate for losing as much weight off your vehicle as you can, I get that some take that as just removing the spare or something like that. Personally I dont think of it as a show car so hell if it were legal and safe id sit on a milk crate and make the old lady sit on one as well lol. The good thing is this car is already stripped down for me so besides any suspension stuff i do to it to lessen the weight off the front I.E K member and a arms. Im going to try and have the team z k member on it before i put it back together but it all depends on the budget although it will get one eventually as well as all the other goodies. I do need to spend some money on that toher vehicle of mine as well.

Knuckles

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea man I'm big on the car diets why do I need to lose weight that's nonsense the cars the fat ass not me. Lmao Hahahah yea I'm hoping I weigh in around 2850 race weight

OP
OP
Knuckles@Empire

Knuckles@Empire

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Amazing.

MyCapri.jpg

twovalveterror

Reaction score
shouldn't have any problems hitting 11's with 350 and a lightweight car. I'm curious to see if you can manage to hit 350 with the combo you posted though. will you be running a small shot of nitrous?

OP
OP
Knuckles@Empire

Knuckles@Empire

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
im not sure i have a few kits lying around so im not adverse to the idea of squeezing her. itll definetel be hard core to get her to 350ish but its been done its in the head work and proper cam selection. although i will be happy in the neighborhood of 350 as low as 320ish which is much less harder to hit in my opinion. im really curious just HOW light weight i can get this thing i wanna shoot for a race weight of maybe 27-2800 im looking at a hood to replace the stock heavy ass one already and maybe ill get a pin on hatch or something silly who knows. It prolly wont be all at once the bulk of the weight is already gone but ill go around replacing stuff as the budget permits.

Knuckles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.