OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
keep her clean
man i try bro.. its hard though. if anyone on the news even says 1% chance of ice or snow, the cities freak out and basically make our roads a beach...

IJustFiguredOutICouldChangeMyName! said:
Ok, i've had enough of this. What's your address. I'm going to send you TWO NEW CENTER CAPS!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
dang man, i need some i know. im trying to get some before the car show season begins.

SRT Handz said:
Copy cat Pics :hammer:
haha the whole time i was out there, i was lookin for some sweet angles.. i kept saying to myself.. "hmm what would handz do?" (not kidding lol, i was thinking of your pictures. wait for my night shots man, itll be a copycat of yours ;D..)

Whistler98 said:
What was on your car? looked like salt you guys get snow in texas?
yeah we got a bit of snow but mainly ice.. actually not really either, texas just freaks when they hear the word ice or snow..

thanks for all the compliments guys! :dancing6: :dancing6:

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
im about to go out and clean my gas tank.. and do the tailpipes again.. be back in a bit sn95!

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
I reallllllly need to detail mine. Haven't waxed it since last summer. Def do the gastank and tail's. Also another pet peev of mine is to clean the wheel wells. Bugs the shit outta me on nice cars when the wells are dirty!!!!!

(btw: my sentence structure is horrible)

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I just washed/waxed mine today SPent like 5 hours today, and like 4 yesterday. Took it out today, fuckin covered in salt already!

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
StevOh said:
I reallllllly need to detail mine. Haven't waxed it since last summer. Def do the gastank and tail's. Also another pet peev of mine is to clean the wheel wells. Bugs the shit outta me on nice cars when the wells are dirty!!!!!

Yeah kind of like SnakeBit's signature. :rollinglaugh:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
StevOh said:

Yeah kind of like SnakeBit's signature. :rollinglaugh:

hey you know what you can do :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

S

scarface

Brian, hit quote. then copy and paste this to make you sig correct.

Snakebit said:
does that go for cobra clones as well?
Scarface said:
shutup. lol

I just have the hood, bumper, and wing....no more emblems

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yay! gas tank looks SLAMMIN and the tips lookin BLINGIN! so i guess my car is just BALLIN! and how do you guys wash your wheel wells? and how about cleaning the inside of your rims? im thinking about jacking it up and cleaning the inside of the wheels when the first car show comes around.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
yay! gas tank looks SLAMMIN and the tips lookin BLINGIN! so i guess my car is just BALLIN! and how do you guys wash your wheel wells? and how about cleaning the inside of your rims? im thinking about jacking it up and cleaning the inside of the wheels when the first car show comes around.

I would imagine to clean your wheel wells when your car is lowered, its even hard for me and I've got the 6" lift that you will have to jack it up to unload the suspension or take the wheels off.

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]

Sometimes I just take all the wheels off and scrub them down then spray tireshine in there. With your wheels you should be able to clean the inner-wheel EVERYTIME you wash your car O0 . I use a seperate mit for wheel well cleaning and inner wheel cleaning then from my usual "washing" mit.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
StevOh said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]

Sometimes I just take all the wheels off and scrub them down then spray tireshine in there. With your wheels you should be able to clean the inner-wheel EVERYTIME you wash your car O0 . I use a seperate mit for wheel well cleaning and inner wheel cleaning then from my usual "washing" mit.

Yes, unless you want it to look like you just took sandpaper over your car, DO NOT use the same mitt for the wheel wells, I recommend a scrabrush actually.

Whistler98

Reaction score
StevOh said:
Ok, i've had enough of this. What's your address. I'm going to send you TWO NEW CENTER CAPS!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Phew, now thats over with lol J/K'ing. Really sweet pictures! :rockyou: Black is definately the sexiest color :pimp:

I need to order these too anyone know where to get them??? I can't seem to find any good ones for saleens everybody has them for bullitts and r's but no one for saleens the saleens are a smaller center cap.

OP
OP
T

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yeah i know man, its hard finding them for the saleens. i found some but i forgot where.... :-\

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
sweet pics Trey we sure are lucky seeing we both own black cobra's ;) ...... keep up the good work

Pennywise2

Reaction score
Wow beautiful Cobra you got there. O0
Your car looks alot better clean.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online