Kooks can manufacture h pipes for us!

Bullitt1209

Reaction score
I was talking with an associate for kooks online about how they do not offer a h pipe (off road or catted) for the sn95 mustang. He said it's true that they do not carry h pipes for us but can manufacture some. He said if I can get 10 people interested in a h pipe (with down payment) they will manufacture those h pipes. If anyone on here knows anybody that wants a kooks h pipe, contact kooks about it and contact me so I can get a count. The guy even said to ask on the forums so here I am! Thanks guys

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
H-pipes and X-pipes as well are both manufactured for a 96-up sn95.

Im sure youre speaking 94-95 5.0l cause they are tough to find.

Bump

OP
OP
B

Bullitt1209

Reaction score
I know h pipes and x pipes are everywhere for the 4.6's just not Kooks. I might have confused some people, sorry for that. I meant kooks doesn't offer an h pipe for the 99-04 4.6. I talked to an associate and with enough people they will make some

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
This is cool! Any idea of pricing? Again...im assuming....they will be made of stainless?

OP
OP
B

Bullitt1209

Reaction score
No idea on pricing. I'm guessing around $400? The x pipe costs around that, I don't know if they will charge extra for them manufacturing some. And I'm positive the h pipe will be stainless steel like the headers, It's kooks after all haha. You can talk to an associate via their website and ask all the questions you need to! Talk to any of your buddies or you can post on this forum about this same subject and by all means go on other mustang forums and spread the word!

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is what has been keeping me from buying a set of Kooks. I hate the way my car sounds with an X, and you have to use a Kooks mid pipe with their headers and since they don't offer a H pipe for us I pretty much wrote them off for my next set of headers. Only problem is that I cant swing the cash for a set of headers and H pipe right now or Id be on board...

OP
OP
B

Bullitt1209

Reaction score
I think you only have to have the down payment for the h pipe only. Kooks just needs a reason to make them so if we pay the them a little bit for the h pipe, they will make them and of course pay the rest later.

OP
OP
B

Bullitt1209

Reaction score
If you're still unsure about it contact a kooks associate at kookscustomheaders.com. You might need to contact them anyway if you're interested

OP
OP
B

Bullitt1209

Reaction score
The guy said they the down payment will be 50% of the cost of the off road x (He said the manufactured off roadh will be the same price as their off road x). The price being $388.74 on kooks' website means the down payment will be $194.37

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010