Kramer's build slow in and out of the garage

rkramer19

Reaction score
Well as I said in my intro post I have I have a 94GT Vert. It has about 130k on it. I bought it back in 2012 from a coworker for $500. It needed a new battery and cleaned up. And the drivers headlight fender and hood were busted. I got it home and completely stripped down the doghouse, and interior. It was leaking coolant from the heater ore into the floorboards and the kid kept putting water in it so I eventually got in to the carpet and started molding and smelled absolutely awful. The kid was a chain smoker and threw his butts anywhere in the car. The top is torn and the hydraulics were leaking underneath the back seat. After stripping the front end off we moved to the interior stripping everything out and taking it straight to the dump. Got home and cleaned, disinfected,d degreaser the floorboards and began the transformation. Starting with the interior. We rubber coated the floorboards And installed an entire black interior I found in Ohio off of craigslist for about a $100. Next project was putting the new dash in and changing the heater core.

s433.photobucket.com/use
imagejpg1_zps73435317.jpg
[/URL]

OP
OP
R

rkramer19

Reaction score
I'm now starting to fix the problems under the hood. Just completely overhauled the cooling system with new radiator, water pump, hoses, thermostat, etc. changed timing chain. Changed all filters. The biggest problem under the hood is a burnt up fuse box. He hooked up a sound system the wrong way and set it on fire which I didn't know about until I got it home, so we had to cut out the old fuse box and wire in a new one but we are having a few issues with headlights, tail lights, turn signals, and dash lights.

Future plans are gt40 heads and intake, cam, headers, throttle body, saleen spoiler, lowering, brakes, and finish my audio system.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Looks like a great start to the project. $500 is a good deal to start with in any condition really

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Way to go bringing her back! Your car looks about the same shape as mine was when I bought it and for the same price too can't beat that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online