For Sale Krazyrabbit's Garage Sale! - Move along, nothing to see here.

krazyrabbit

Reaction score
Decided to take some items off, someone talked me into keeping the gears and bumpsteer. The brakes are sold and I've got a local member who might be purchasing the hood sometime down the road. If it doesn't happen I'll post it later. :)

Russell SS brake lines for use on 99-04 GT/Cobra calipers - SOLD!
I screwed up and bought brake lines that didn’t match my ’96.
So, have a set of front only. They are brand new and never oiled, lines only.
Asking $50 shipped.

Brand new H.O. Fibertrends 1994-1998 Mustang 1 1/2 Inch Cowl Induction Hood -

SALE PENDING!

With functional vent area. This is the hood that was used on the 1995 Cobra R that was designed and built by H.O. Fibertrends. Only 24 lbs. Made from high quality hand laid fiberglass. The hinge areas come predrilled and threaded. The latch is all metal just like your factory hood. Right now I can only sell this locally in the Richmond VA or to someone who can drive to pick it up. No shipping as the cost is way too high. I’m taking a big loss as I paid $550 for it, if I can’t sell at this price I’m going to keep it.
Asking $375

IMG_1833.JPG

IMG_1834.JPG

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Just my luck. If you were in California, I would drive to get that hood asap.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha my gears get around!! Yeah I bought them brand new in August of '12 and installed them mid September I believe.. By late October it was already off insurance and in my garage getting the heads torn apart. They are right around 1200 if not less honestly. I just shot high so people don't complain :) Reason they were removed is because I'm just not a 4.10 kinda guy. I went to a 3.55 and blew up my rear end, now at a 3.73 wishing I had my .55's back lol.. GLWS!!

RonBurgandy

Reaction score
Damn wish the hood wasnt so much id come get it soon. But o well. Im about 3 hrs from richmond

Brought to you from a a land far far far very far veryy very far away

TanTop94

Reaction score
Is there anything your looking for? Maybe we could swap some parts. PM if youre looking for anything.

RichV

Reaction score
On the caliper lines, just a thought, but upgrade your front calipers to 99-04 GT calipers. It's a good upgrade.

Sorry, carry on.

OP
OP
krazyrabbit

krazyrabbit

Reaction score
On the caliper lines, just a thought, but upgrade your front calipers to 99-04 GT calipers. It's a good upgrade.

Sorry, carry on.

Thanks for the tip! I bought used front Cobra brakes from an 03, so hopefully that's an even better upgrade ;)

SVTstang96

Reaction score
OP
OP
krazyrabbit

krazyrabbit

Reaction score
Just an update - I really appreciate all the trade offers but I am so strapped for cash and have so many parts to install that for now I'm sticking to sales (except for the gears). Thanks!

SVTstang96

Reaction score
Just an update - I really appreciate all the trade offers but I am so strapped for cash and have so many parts to install that for now I'm sticking to sales (except for the gears). Thanks!

Sounds good, I figured I would ask. Are you pretty firm on the price for the kit? Or is there a bottom dollar you would take? If I sell a few parts soon I might get these from you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah