For Sale Krazyrabbit's sale - New items posted on April 7

OP
OP
krazyrabbit

krazyrabbit

Reaction score
Mustang Seat Track Extension kit

Mustang Seat Track Extension Kit is designed to relocate the front seat back 4 1/2" in a coupe, and 3" in a convertible. The kit bolts to the floor not the top of the track, so it will not raise the height of your seat beyond a 1/2" over the stock position to still provide plenty of head room for big and tall Mustang owner.

Application. These Mustang seat track extensions are designed for use on all 1979 to 2004 Mustangs including coupe and convertible. And can be used on both Power (electric) and Manual seats on either the driver side or passenger side. This track fits just one seat, and can be used on both Power (electric) and Manual seats.

Asking $35 which includes shipping (which will be about $16)

IMG_2679.JPG

IMG_2680.JPG

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Same company I have in my car ACC, I have charcoal though and the carpet is top notch!

OP
OP
krazyrabbit

krazyrabbit

Reaction score
96-98 OEM Cobra hood - black. Structurally in very good condition, both hood scoops are there. Paint in fair shape, has small dings, chips and scuffs. Asking $350. Pick up only, located in Chesterfield, Virginia. PICK UP only, not going to ship.

IMG_1794.JPG

IMG_2670.JPG

IMG_2671.JPG

IMG_2668.JPG

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
Sorry, I haven't been checking for posts, just messages! As far as I know it's just "black," they do have charcoal as well. Here's the link:

http://www.americanmuscle.com/carpet-black-9404.html

Okay yea that's the real black carpet as oppose to charcoal which some people call black.. Lol
I'm definitely interested. Depending on how much I make on these odd jobs I have lined up for the next week I'll be wanting it..

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

OP
OP
krazyrabbit

krazyrabbit

Reaction score
Okay yea that's the real black carpet as oppose to charcoal which some people call black.. Lol
I'm definitely interested. Depending on how much I make on these odd jobs I have lined up for the next week I'll be wanting it..

Crapatalkin' on the iPhone 5.0

OK, just let me know!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.