Laser Red Thread...Lets see ALL the Laser Red Stangs!!!

jared6180

Reaction score
I have a Laser Red 94, and as soon as I get some decent pics I will be posting them up!!!

Until then I really want to see what the rest of you Laser red guys are doing with your cars!!!

96stangRC

Reaction score
ryan084.jpg

ryan025.jpg

ryan083.jpg

ryan099.jpg

ryan101.jpg

ryan048.jpg

OranGT

Reaction score
heres some pics of my old car.... it was a 98...
97and98041_edited.jpg

98GT021_edited.jpg

98GT007_edited.jpg

97and98gtpic_edited.jpg

man i miss that car...:(

scott5

Reaction score
Picture053.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Picture012.jpg

here are a couple. I just got it lowered so i have to clean her all up and take some more pics.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i hope you guys take very good care of your paint....laser red likes to turn pink and ish when it starts to show its age. i know from experiencem and it wasn'y pertty.

96stangRC

Reaction score
yeah DFG I know what your talking about..this is my 2nd laser red car. My first car sat outside in the sun its entire life and was not taken car of which resulted in a faded pinkish appearance...Luckily this one gets a healthy dose of polish and wax and gets to sleep in the garage 8)

Chet

Reaction score
Laser Red wil break the bank too.... I bought a gallon to for mine last week and it cost $498.96 just for the paint itself. I got it anyways, and even jam'ed the doors myself. I'm letting my fiance's dad do the big stuff tho. (He works at a bodyshop)

so, hopefully in a few weeks I can post some pics of my new LR paint job. ;)

stangonwrecker2.jpg

here is one pic tho of when I first got her.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
i hope you guys take very good care of your paint....laser red likes to turn pink and ish when it starts to show its age. i know from experiencem and it wasn'y pertty.

Yes, I test drove a Laser Red car that was sun faded BAD and actually had the one side of the car repainted so one side looked good, the other looked like burnt orange and pink. But when kept nicely, laser red is such a cool color.

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
The paint on mine just sucked already when I bought it!! I hope to change the color though, someday. My front bumper cover and taillights are nasty!