Last Fall pics for 2013

Darhawk

Reaction score
I had to take the Cobra out a few weeks ago, before the snow and super cold temps hit here in Colorado. I know you all are bored at work so here are a few shots for your viewing pleasure. Maybe this will ease the pain of it only being Monday. They are not the best pics because the car is super dirty and needs a bath in the pictures and I just took these kinda fast.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I had to take the Cobra out a few weeks ago, before the snow and super cold temps hit here in Colorado. I know you all are bored at work so here are a few shots for your viewing pleasure. Maybe this will ease the pain of it only being Monday. They are not the best pics because the car is super dirty and needs a bath in the pictures and I just took these kinda fast.

So cleannnn

FivepointSlow

Reaction score
I hope you didn't take the time to put '94 COBRA' and 'COBRA' over your license plate in photoshop to cover up your plate number and keep it secret because you skipped a few pictures... lol

Nice pictures though! love the car.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hawkman, glad to see ya back. Car is looking unreal as always, I've definitely gotta get a nice camera. I still haven't picked one up since you and I were talking about it.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
Great looking car and good pictures. Just cropped a little too close but otherwise great. Always loved how clean you kept your car :)

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
They let you out of the senior home?
How do you guys still have fall?

But seriously, these are the best pictures ive ever seen.
I'm stealing all of them BTW. Thanks.

OP
OP
Darhawk

Darhawk

Reaction score
I hope you didn't take the time to put '94 COBRA' and 'COBRA' over your license plate in photoshop to cover up your plate number and keep it secret because you skipped a few pictures... lol

Nice pictures though! love the car.
Yes I know I always like messing with the plate..I dunno why I just do. I am not trying to hide. :)

Yea thats clean!!
Thank You!

Car looks great. That first picture is beautiful.
Thanks I appreciate it.

Hawkman, glad to see ya back. Car is looking unreal as always, I've definitely gotta get a nice camera. I still haven't picked one up since you and I were talking about it.
Maybe Santa will be good to you. Thanks for the props!

Great looking car and good pictures. Just cropped a little too close but otherwise great. Always loved how clean you kept your car :)
Yes, I know a few of them are awful tight. That top one was an accident, I don't even know how it got saved that close..ugh.

breath-taking. wow.
Thanks MC ( p.s I came up with that..not Tony ) :p

They let you out of the senior home?
How do you guys still have fall?

But seriously, these are the best pictures ive ever seen.
I'm stealing all of them BTW. Thanks.
Hey come over here and change my man diapers foo! Haha. Thanks for comments and the funny stuff.

Oh, also, I'm putting the first two pics on SNF's Instagram.
Ok you have my permission! DO IT!!

this!! you can take some fuukin pics hawkster!!!
Thanks Tony I appreciate the kind words. P.s I didn't realize you sold your blue beast until recently. Made me sad for you. I miss seeing that thang.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yes but I replied 45 minutes ago! :0 ( now your like WUT-DA-FUQ)
tumblr_lti76f3mvn1r4ghkoo1_500.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online