Last night with my FR500s (With pics)

Wild Horses

Reaction score
So apparently my wheels are sold and the dude will be here tomorrow eve to pay me and take them home.
Still have no idea what wheels I'm going to replace them with yet. No matter what they'll be 18s. May just get the same anthracite FRs in 18". Then I started looking at the charcoal saleens. Now I want some mesh TSW Valencias but they're out of budget. Not sure what to do yet.

Any cheaper companies make similar style wheels to those TSW mesh staggereds?

Anyway while I think about it here's some pics that made me have second thoughts on selling them. Ha

image_zps11e9f784.jpg

image_zpsaab696eb.jpg

image_zps7e922f81.jpg

image_zpse9bcb3fa.jpg

She sure does look pretty tonight. The 18s will be much better though.

chris91

Reaction score
Half way between Cincy and Maryland? Thats quite a haul just to sell some wheels. I would spend more on gas than shipping would run. lol

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Half way between Cincy and Maryland? Thats quite a haul just to sell some wheels. I would spend more on gas than shipping would run. lol

Haha. I've never shipped wheels. Let alone a wheels with tires. I mean AM ships EM to you free so it must not be too bad right?

bluex

Reaction score
I had a set of 17s with tires shipped from Texas to SC an it was about $220. Companies get better shipping rates than us normal people because they ship so much stuff.

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Yea. Shipping them isn't feasable. Gonna be looking at new sets I guess.

SCHNAKE

Reaction score
I shipped some large items once using Greyhound bus lines. you guys might want to check them out. I thought the cost was very reasonable.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've used Greyhound also and much cheaper than UPS etc but you need to drop off and pickup at terminal.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
for large items like that check out greyhound shipping. Yes just like the buses. They will throw them under the bus(for storage that is) and then pull them out when they get there and put them in a secure are and call you. I sent 2 from seats this way and they were heavy and big and I think it was less then $75 for both.

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Damn...greyhound busses thats awesome.

The guy that was supposed to pick up my wheels said he was given a fraudulent cashiers check for something so is unable to buy my wheels as of now... OH WELL

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Check from Nigeria? :)

No, some woman actually paid him for something with a fake cashiers check. FBI and all that got involved. Crazy

its all good though cause if that didn't happen I wouldn't have gotten to trade for my new wheels that I got today. No pics till its lowered!!

HuskerGT

Reaction score
So apparently my wheels are sold and the dude will be here tomorrow eve to pay me and take them home.
Still have no idea what wheels I'm going to replace them with yet. No matter what they'll be 18s. May just get the same anthracite FRs in 18". Then I started looking at the charcoal saleens. Now I want some mesh TSW Valencias but they're out of budget. Not sure what to do yet.

Any cheaper companies make similar style wheels to those TSW mesh staggereds?

Anyway while I think about it here's some pics that made me have second thoughts on selling them. Ha

She sure does look pretty tonight. The 18s will be much better though.
Are those Anthracite or Silver? Looked bad a** on there

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Are those Anthracite or Silver? Looked bad a** on there

Yea, she looked good...They were some lighter than normal anthracite FRs. That cars long gone though... oh well.. Got something better in the works

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online