Last track day

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
Well just got back from the track. It was the last day of the year and i think it went well. Well i guess ill get to the results. I got 5 runs in but im only gonna post the top 2. The others weren't that great. missed a gear on 2 of them and spun hard the other.

1st.

R/T- 458
60'- 2.111
1/4- 14.611
MPH-94.16

2nd.

R/T- 446
60'- 2.147
1/4- 14.600
MPH-94.05

Guess these will have to do until spring. By then i should have my :khobra:. :banana: :banana: :banana:

ALITL8

Reaction score
what... droppin out of the 2V game?!?!?!?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
so your steping up to some "real" power :khobra: :khobra:

j/k GT guys :hammer:

OP
OP
V

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
what... droppin out of the 2V game?!?!?!?
Yeh i figured the 4v would be better for what i wanna do. Plus i really couldn't pass up the deal the guy is offering me. Its a 98 chrome yellow converible. already has full exhaust, shifter, jlt intake, 4.30 gears, and he said he was gonna pull slotted and cross drilled rotors all around and sell to me for 9000. he said he has a 6 point roll cage for me for 100. Ill try and get some pics up of it sometime.
Snakebit said:
so your steping up to some "real" power :khobra: :khobra:

j/k GT guys :hammer:

The cobras have power? :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :slap: :slap:

ALITL8

Reaction score
sounds like a good deal, i wouldnt pass it up! you could probably find a coupe in the same price range though. ive seen nice SN95 cobras go for as low as 6500 locally :dunno:

anyway, im stickin with it... im gonna have a really fast, streetable, 2V GT. it'll be able to waste any stockish NA cobra ;D

OP
OP
V

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
sounds like a good deal, i wouldnt pass it up! you could probably find a coupe in the same price range though. ive seen nice SN95 cobras go for as low as 6500 locally :dunno:

anyway, im stickin with it... im gonna have a really fast, streetable, 2V GT. it'll be able to waste any stockish NA cobra ;D
Yeh i def wouldn't mind a cobra coupe but i like cruising around with the top down on nice days. Im not locked in to buy this car so i am still looking for a better deal. Hope everything goes well with ur 2V but i got a buddy in a Mach i just can't help but compete with.

ALITL8

Reaction score
VertTireSmoke said:
Yeh i def wouldn't mind a cobra coupe but i like cruising around with the top down on nice days. Im not locked in to buy this car so i am still looking for a better deal. Hope everything goes well with ur 2V but i got a buddy in a Mach i just can't help but compete with.

ive got several buddies in machs, cobras and faster new edge GTs. i might not beat some of them but they'll have to work to win. hell, with a strong PI'ed, P&P'ed, forged, (thinkin stroked) motor, a little spray, a little diet and the right suspension, they may have to take 2nd ;D

i think im gonna take Dalamar's lead and build mine very similar to his... mine will be faster than his though :ass3:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online