random117.jpg

random220.jpg

random203.jpg

random198.jpg

Friends sisters car.
random120.jpg

Old friend of mine's 347 Fox.
random121.jpg

Some kid's, that was with our group, 5.0.
random126.jpg

r_suh

Reaction score
nice pics man! did the cop end up giving you any tickets?

r_suh

Reaction score
should have been like " dang officer i didn't know you were there other wise i would have waited until you left" lol

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
OMFG!!!! i knew exactly where you were!!!! i dont remember the street name but if you go down, the beach is right there!! i was down there this summer...the cops are very strict about stuff like that, b/c they know people like to show off

OP
OP
S

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
r_suh said:
should have been like " dang officer i didn't know you were there other wise i would have waited until you left" lol
I just kept my mouth shut lol. I'm def fighting this one!

Matt94GT said:
lol

That 1st pic is pretty damn sweet, sux about the cops. Got more pics of that 'kids' blue fox?
I can ask my friend (whom took the pics) if she has anymore and i'll let you know!

JerZeyStangz said:
OMFG!!!! i knew exactly where you were!!!! i dont remember the street name but if you go down, the beach is right there!! i was down there this summer...the cops are very strict about stuff like that, b/c they know people like to show off

Yup, it was lincoln ave right by the beach! Alls I was trying to do was leave and go home, but the cops thought otherwise.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Steve-Oh said:
Yup! wreckless driving for reving my engine... need i say more?!

that's a BS charge ...........fight it and get it thrown out of the court room :mad:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
wheres TRUUBLE when you need him!??

and def fight that man. im not going to lie but god your car looks sexy where you gettin pulled over. what size tires are you runnin out back?

Adam_346

Reaction score
Think of it in a good way , not many people have a pic where a popo's got em' pulled over :police:

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
bad ass pics... those fox's look hot hope you win cuz that is a BS charge.... got pulled over the other day by a state trooper driving my girls car fuckin inspection sticker was over due so i told him it was my fault cuz i was suppose to do it for her so he write's me a ticket for it im not even sure he can do that since it wasnt my car.... anyways im gonna fight it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online