Last years makeover

BOS-94-003

Reaction score
Last year my car was side swiped. Not a bad time either because after ten years of being rode hard and put away wet it was starting to look pretty bad. The insurance check, tax return, and a credit card lead to having the whole car repainted plus the addition of a shinoda wing, shinoda front chin spoiler, new shinoda gen II graphics, ford wheel flares, roushe side skirts, bullit chrome rims wrapped in nitto tires (18x9 front and 18x10 rear) and smoked headlights. Heres some pics if I can get them to post. None of the pics are of the car complete as I never had any taken before I ripped the chin spoiler off after running over some small Indiana game A.K.A. a oppossum. Waiting to get the new one back from the painter and will get some complete pictures of the car up. Enjoy

OP
OP
B

BOS-94-003

Reaction score
last of the pics. By the way its a 94 gt auto. Last picture is just of the kids figured I owed it to my boy for going through all the trouble of dragging the ramps out to wash his powerwheel on and no, my daughter didnt catch anything fishing in the grass.

[attachment deleted by admin]

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
that actually doesn't look too bad, i have never been fan of the boss shinoda stuff, but you pull it off. and thank the lord that you replaced those old rims. :hammer:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Big transformation! O0 Looks really good and like others have said, post pics of the whole car behind a building or something. :)

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
looks pretty good man you must be happy i like the wheels O0 but the boss graphic dosent do to much for me not a big fan and the spoiler on the rear is long i never noticed how big it was lol but your car looks good as a total package

OP
OP
B

BOS-94-003

Reaction score
When I get the chin spoiler from the painter and back on the car ill get some better pics. Thanks for all the comments.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online