latest mods on the cobra

twinscrwed

Reaction score
well i figured i throw up a few pics of the cobra

i cut 1/2 coil in front and took out the isos all around(steeda sport springs)

and installed some smoked fogs

the 00R hood ans new spoiler are at work getting painted hopefully this week

before

cobra155cx5.jpg

after

cobra171mx2.jpg

cobra172os0.jpg

cobra173al0.jpg

cobra174ov3.jpg

cobra176eb6.jpg

cobra179jy4.jpg

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Looks much better now and even better when you get that wing you made back on it. How is the ride quality after cutting the front springs? I've heard that those dead coils are meant to be there and that it isn't the best thing in the world to be riding on cut springs. Maybe that is just the spring companies trying to scare us I don't know.

Nice house too. :eek:

OP
OP
T

twinscrwed

Reaction score
yea the ride is actually better. i think cutting up to a coil or so will not effect teh ride but more than that i wouldnt do, as long as you dont heat up the spring it wont loose its stiffness.

i would love to go lower but with the exhuast being so low i cant.

as far as the spoiler goes the stock one is just on for now till im done redoing the other spoiler ive pretty much started from scratch. ive changed the look alot from what it was before.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
looking good :thumb:

those 01R's look great on there.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
twinscrwed said:
yea the ride is actually better. i think cutting up to a coil or so will not effect teh ride but more than that i wouldnt do, as long as you dont heat up the spring it wont loose its stiffness.

as far as the spoiler goes the stock one is just on for now till im done redoing the other spoiler ive pretty much started from scratch. ive changed the look alot from what it was before.
Really? Sweet...I was gonna say, why are you getting that spoiler painted, I thought you already painted it. But the changes are the reason.

Can't wait to see it with the wing and hood.

OP
OP
T

twinscrwed

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
twinscrwed said:

Really? Sweet...I was gonna say, why are you getting that spoiler painted, I thought you already painted it. But the changes are the reason.

Can't wait to see it with the wing and hood.

yea orginally i made the mount like the saleen wing with the "fingers" that covered up teh holes but i decided to cut them off and shave th holes in the trunk to give it a clean look. and i have to paint my new hood so wats another 6 or so oz of paint?

95Boss

Reaction score
Looks good. Those NASCAR style side pipes are nasty.

brwillms

Reaction score
Looks great.

I didn't even noticwe the pipes until the previous post.

Sweet ride.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Sick car man I love it! What size wheel and tire combo is that? If you dont mind me asking.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online