lca install (pics)

Suspect

Reaction score
was an easy install, only bumped into one problem. the exhaust had to get unbolted cuz it was in the way.
wheels off :naughty:
Picture001.jpg

on jacks and springs out
Picture003.jpg

sway bar unbolted and out
Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

have to flip this bracket
Picture007.jpg

this clip holds the line
Picture014.jpg

Picture012.jpg

control arms stock/MM (i actually did one at a time)
Picture006.jpg

Picture013.jpg

lca in
Picture009.jpg

spring going back in (i used duct tape to hold the iso) ;D
Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

havent gotten to drive it yet. had to come in and shower so i could watch ufc 68. ill let ya'll know 2morrow how they feel. :thumb:

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
that reminds me, i actually meant to flip them. i know u can ditch them afterwards, but i just left them. i got them from StangSuspension for $220 shipped. could be off a dollar or 2.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
awesome man, thanks for sharing pics. let us know how they perform.. they look good up under there too. your car looks nice and clean in those wheel wells. O0 O0

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
great pics you have, you should notice a big difference in how it bites now with those installed

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
heck yea! i just took it out again, this time i really got on it. big big difference, the rear feels so much more solid. i cant shred the tires in 2nd and 3rd like i was. plus it would get sideways. i can get 2nd to spin a lil if i try, but it doesnt get sideways. u can even feel em in the turns.i swear it made the car feel faster, cuz im not spinning im moving! real happy with them! would def recommend these! :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online