leather seats

white98stang

Reaction score
well my buddy owns a junk yard and i asked him if he could hook me up with some leather seats and he said no problem, i asked him if maybe he had some like 01 or 02 black leather seats with the ponys on the headrest has anyone ever swapped seats here... is it hard what do i have to do ???

Passenger

Reaction score
I have black leather's out of an '02, and they don't have the pony on the headrest, its on the shoulder area of the mine. Hmm.

Anyways, yeah they will bolt directly up, but if your planning on using the power option of the driver's side seat, it will take a little bit of electrical work.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
to make 99-04 power seats work, you have to splice in the 99-04 connector into the 94-98 harness. other than that, its just a few bolts.

OP
OP
W

white98stang

Reaction score
nice yea i think your right its not on the headrest its near the shoulder area....i also talked to the guy and he said 750 for the set out of and 03 so yea im actually in the process of getting my engine dress up stuff...which i just ordered and im getting headers so then i will go ahead and get my seats

S

scarface

for that kind of money, I would go aftermarket....but thats me.

95Boss

Reaction score
I thought you said he was your buddy. That sounds a little stiff. Why not go to an upholstry shop?

97vertstang

Reaction score
750 is a lot. around here u can get em for $200- 300 if u wait and find a deal. most salvage yards around here want 400 -500 if ur really needy of the seats.

OP
OP
W

white98stang

Reaction score
haha some kind of buddy .... anyways i really just want to save up and work on the engine, im still lookin for seats but there at the bottom of my list! Im thinking about goin to a M90 supercharger set up and just making the six faster

BOS-94-003

Reaction score
I purchased a set of seats from hunsaker sports for $400 delivered to my door. Their not leather but they are black and pretty nice for the money. Look alot like the corbeau cr1. Also switched over my power seat track to the drivers side just because I like the 4way adjustment. For the money you might want to check them out. They were mentioned in MM&FF last year. www.hunsakersports.com if your interested

96blackstang

Reaction score
I installed 03 cobra seats in my 96 V-6 and they bolted right in and yes I had to crimp the connector from my drivers seat onto the cobra seat to make it compatible....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online