led fog lights

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
bored and surfing ebay to kill time again and found something that could be interesting.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ABL-FORD-1s...od-V-0Y-/181514221386?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

The look to be the right size but I am not able to measure right now. Also curious what the output is like and the cutoff is like so ho about someone buy them and try them out? I already have mine set up and wired for hid or I would try them out to let you know. Looks interesting since it isn't supposed to be able to see the multiple leds shining out so it looks a lot more uniform. I cant' say the case/package design doesn't really look all the impressive but I am still curious about led lights for some reason.

So anyone want to buy them and let us know? :)

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Reminds me of the audi/mercedez drl expect in a solid face. It seems interesting but I wouldn't trade fog lights for driving lights.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't seen a universal set of lights that look anywhere near decent. I think those will look as bad as the light strips that people but on their car to make them look like Audi fail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online