Legendary Hurst shifters - up to $50 rebate

Discussion in 'Drivetrain' started by carid, Sep 4, 2015.

1. carid

carid New Member Preferred Vendor

Sport Hurst shifter was always an attribute of a real American muscle car. For many years Hurst shifters were installed in performance orientated models like Boss 302, Shelby GT500 KR and many others vintage and modern Mustangs.

Faster and more precise shifting improves the acceleration and gives you a unique driving feel every time you get behind the wheel.

It's a great time to get one for yourself because we're running a cool promo on Hurst shifters at CARiD.

Purchase selected Hurst Shifters over $200 less than $300 and get a $25 mail-in rebate, buy selected Hurst Shifters over $300 and get a $50 mail-in rebate. Act now, this offer expires on October 31, 2015.

What do you think about Hurst shifters?

Does anybody on the forum have one?

Check out what's available for your Mustang model By clicking on one of the images below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

* Please complete the PDF form on the site and follow instructions to receive your cash back.

2. ttocs

ttocs Legend

I have one and have been happy with it.

3. 96blak54

96blak54 Legend

My short throw is a hurst also! No complaints. IIRC when I 5spd'd my 95 crownvic, I used hurst also. Very happy

4. Cpotts13

Cpotts13 Well-Known Member

That first picture... why advertise availability fro mach 1 when yall dont carry them?? I know hurst IS available for the tr3650 but not with the traditional chrome handle. Smh.