Leo 5.0

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Leo 5.0 You PMed me asking for the Pypes Pype bomb exhaust sound... got a few video clips, mostly of me getting on it but you can hear a real nice idle before I get gas happy hahah .. clip was with a O/R X pipe and the Pypes Pype bomb exhaust 3.5" tips ... of course all before the turbo..

Hope everybody can enjoy..

EDIT: I think if you click on it, you hear it through my photobucket, if not idk how to put them on here so somebody should help haha

Leo 5.0

Reaction score
Good god man!

That is close to what we discussed.
I will be happy to say you have sold me. And saved me money.

But call me hard headed, I'm going O/R H.
Should be interesting.
It has a presence, but doesn't scream HEY LOOK AT ME!!

I bet it sounds good cruising.

BTW
how was fitment? I've always had issues with Pypes products.
Well minus my 06 O/R H, it fit fine. Minus the fact short of using locktite, the H clamp would never stay tight.
Typically they are hell to align out back.

OP
OP
1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Good god man!

That is close to what we discussed.
I will be happy to say you have sold me. And saved me money.

But call me hard headed, I'm going O/R H.
Should be interesting.
It has a presence, but doesn't scream HEY LOOK AT ME!!

I bet it sounds good cruising.

BTW
how was fitment? I've always had issues with Pypes products.
Well minus my 06 O/R H, it fit fine. Minus the fact short of using locktite, the H clamp would never stay tight.
Typically they are hell to align out back.

lol glad I can help you out man.. if you look at the link, to buying it, it actually suggests to use a H pipe.. but I already had my X pipe so I was like F it lol...

I loved the idle... and she really did scream when u WOT... but cops never bothered me... just have to be smart with where you WOT as with any other mustang..

tbh the fitting on the X pipe was not perfect.. had to do like an inch of cutting on 1 side to fit, but again, that's with a X not a H... I don't think you will have that problem since they recommend the H..
and yea I loved the sound of it cruising.. it was the first exhaust that didn't have any type of flows on it.. that sounded like real muscle mustang when your driving down the road.... I cant see me ever having a different exhaust for a 5.0.. even with the turbo..

Leo 5.0

Reaction score
True on the WOT thing. But although we don't do emissions, they do have sound ordinance. So it seems to fit. A nice street growl, with plenty of roar when able.
As for fit was the x pypes as well? Lol if not that may have explained it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Rush using Tapatalk

Leo 5.0

Reaction score
Well is it a pypes x pipe, or a different brand.
Sometimes pypes are finicky about mating up to others. That may have been stuff from a few years back..maybe they have improved

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Rush using Tapatalk

OP
OP
1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
yea it wasn't a pypes X pipe... bought it like may of 2012 so I honestly don't remember which brand but I know it definitely wasn't a pypes

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online