Let me see your underhood...

bill302

Reaction score
7-23-06stangmotorbay.jpg

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Wow, pretty crazy! Havent seen many guys with the BBK intake manifold.. actually you're the first i know of!

Other than the tests they did in the magazine i haven't seen anyone with one...

How bigg of a gain did you feel over the Cobra intake? Or did you put the intake on during the install of the blower??

-Side note.. just so noone thinks i'm confused or anything.. i know it's 5.0.. i'm in the market ;)

69clark said:

69clark

Reaction score
Yeah, I couldn't tell you how much I gain over the cobra intake because I built the motor and did a H/C/I swap. I had the SC on with the cobra intake however. The BBK ssi will be up for sale soon though, because I just bought a cartech sheetmetal intake.

ANG

Reaction score
69clark said:
Yeah, I couldn't tell you how much I gain over the cobra intake because I built the motor and did a H/C/I swap. I had the SC on with the cobra intake however. The BBK ssi will be up for sale soon though, because I just bought a cartech sheetmetal intake.

how much would you sell your BBK intake for?

69clark

Reaction score
like to see $450. Now before anyone jumps all over my case because I paid $569 for it, it include the stock center cover as well as the custom center cover I fabricated as seen in the pics. Also instead of the blue rails which it comes with I spent alot of time sanding them down and giving them a brushed finish, which I think looks way better than blue especially in my bay that is accented in red. As you can see it looks better than the way it came stock because I custom painted the lower in aluminum cast color so it doesn't oxidize and look nasty and refinished the upper in satin black rather than the gray color. I also detail the bbk logos in red and cleaned up alot of the casting crap left behind during manufacturing and gave a brushed finish to all the machined surfaces on top of the upper. Most people don't see all the work I have done to the intake but thats what makes it pop, and look so good in the pics, details, details.

I'm sorry, I'll stop now.... lol

95Boss

Reaction score
69clark said:
like to see $450. Now before anyone jumps all over my case because I paid $569 for it, it include the stock center cover as well as the custom center cover I fabricated as seen in the pics. Also instead of the blue rails which it comes with I spent alot of time sanding them down and giving them a brushed finish, which I think looks way better than blue especially in my bay that is accented in red. As you can see it looks better than the way it came stock because I custom painted the lower in aluminum cast color so it doesn't oxidize and look nasty and refinished the upper in satin black rather than the gray color. I also detail the bbk logos in red and cleaned up alot of the casting crap left behind during manufacturing and gave a brushed finish to all the machined surfaces on top of the upper. Most people don't see all the work I have done to the intake but thats what makes it pop, and look so good in the pics, details, details.

I'm sorry, I'll stop now.... lol

If I was in the market, for $450 I would be all over that. Very nice job and congrats on the magazine feature. Awesome looking car. You have obviously spent mega hours on details.

1BAD96SVT

Reaction score
ju015dd said:
wish i had one closer up but this is all i have for now
100_0940.jpg

here's what it used to look like
100_0304.jpg

Sweet car....

also where did you get those spark plug wire holder...

McCloud

Reaction score
Jeez wish mine looked as good as some of yours. Heres an old one when I actually detailed it for a car show. Ive added more stuff since then like MSD wires and coilpacks, Fluidyne radiator, deleted EGR.
732696_46_full.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online