Let me see your underhood...

2slo95fiveoh

Reaction score
like the subject says, if you would be so kind, post up pics of your underhood, i want ideas for my new motor swap...... (87 block re-honed, smoothed, resurfaced, fresh gaskets, Forged internals, Trick Flow stg. 1 package, 24 lb. inj. etc...) As far as polishing stuff, painting stuff, hiding stuff, etc.... thanks

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Probably not what you are looking for but if you want a comparison to a stock motor for some reason here it is. :dance:

IMG_0618.jpg

ripper

Reaction score
There ya go
accufab 75mm t/b and plenum
anderson powerpipe
p1=sc
Custom fabed piping out of aluminum painted to match car

Nice clean engine bay red96gt. I cant seem to get mine that clean. How do you do it?

[attachment deleted by admin]

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Stevo said:
There ya go
accufab 75mm t/b and plenum
anderson powerpipe
p1=sc
Custom fabed piping out of aluminum painted to match car

Nice clean engine bay red96gt. I cant seem to get mine that clean. How do you do it?

i wanna sex your car.....seriously :behind:

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
wish i had one closer up but this is all i have for now
100_0940.jpg

here's what it used to look like
100_0304.jpg

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Stevo said:

Its really never driven in the rain/snow. Also, I clean it with a rag and water. And to me, that's dirty looking, there's this stuff I want to buy that "mattes" everything making it look even cleaner. It's called CD2 engine detailer. You put it on after its clean.

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Stevo said:

Its really never driven in the rain/snow. Also, I clean it with a rag and water. And to me, that's dirty looking, there's this stuff I want to buy that "mattes" everything making it look even cleaner. It's called CD2 engine detailer. You put it on after its clean.

get you some pig spit man, it is amazing. you can just spray it on and leave it, or wipe it down. i love the shit.....

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
ju015dd said:
Red96GT said:
Stevo said:
get you some pig spit man, it is amazing. you can just spray it on and leave it, or wipe it down. i love the shit.....

lol you noob. you messed up your post! :hammer:

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
ju015dd said:
Red96GT said:
Stevo said:

lol you noob. you messed up your post! :hammer:
yeah, happens everytime nooooooooob

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Order the pig spit original right? And how much is it? I have to call to order and I don't want to do that right now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online