lets see ur ladies ride

94pacecar435

Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
244
Reaction score
0
heres my girlfriends 2000 mustang gt. black on black on black ;D its got original 40s flos, k&n fipk, steeda tri ax shifter,nitto drag radials, i just got her a stereo system. next mods are going to be o/r h, trick flow plenum, bbk TB, gears, and possibly u/d pulleys.
heres pics.......
shortshifterfrpp013.jpg

shortshifterfrpp014.jpg

shortshifterfrpp015.jpg

shortshifterfrpp016.jpg

shortshifterfrpp017.jpg
 
OP
OP
9

94pacecar435

Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
244
Reaction score
0
Snakebit said:
so is hers faster than yours ^-^

Good looking GT she has O0
never!!!!! the cobra always has to be on top, :behind:
when i put $10 into hers i put $100 into mine. or i give her the shit i dont want. like when i wanted mickies i gave her the nittos , so she could be happy and i had mod money ;D
 

rick focks

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 8, 2007
Messages
13,612
Reaction score
25
nice...new rule, if a chick can't drive a 5 spd, no second date...
 
OP
OP
9

94pacecar435

Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
244
Reaction score
0
she knows how to drive it, but not the way i drive it.lets just say i test those nittos all the time :boink:
oh and as soon as i drive it the traction control comes off.and ready for action.
 

Caldwell

New Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Rick said:
nice...new rule, if a chick can't drive a 5 spd, no second date...

nonsense

i do all the driving anyway.
pun intended.
 

rick focks

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 8, 2007
Messages
13,612
Reaction score
25
Caldwell said:
Rick said:
nice...new rule, if a chick can't drive a 5 spd, no second date...

nonsense

i do all the driving anyway.
pun intended.
laugh laugh laugh...love a woman who can handle a stick...seriously...

nice nitro...they're growing on me, but I'd rather have a patriot between the two...
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
10
Rick said:
Caldwell said:
Rick said:
nice...new rule, if a chick can't drive a 5 spd, no second date...

nonsense

i do all the driving anyway.
pun intended.
laugh laugh laugh...love a woman who can handle a stick...seriously...

nice nitro...they're growing on me, but I'd rather have a patriot between the two...

Id rather have my L 8) 8)
 

ripper

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
3,323
Reaction score
4
Heres the wifes 5.0 blk leather interior and a sun roof. Bone stock.

[attachment deleted by admin]
 

rick focks

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 8, 2007
Messages
13,612
Reaction score
25
i'd rather have your L too...
did I tell you about my new company car...07 magnum r/t...it's pretty nice, slow but nice...
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
10
Rick said:
i'd rather have your L too...
did I tell you about my new company car...07 magnum r/t...it's pretty nice, slow but nice...

no you didnt tell me about that, its provided free by your employer ?
 

97vertstang

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
2,879
Reaction score
1
we dont want to see the cars we want to see the girlfriends!!!!!!!
 

rick focks

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 8, 2007
Messages
13,612
Reaction score
25
YUP, COMPLETELY FREE, GAS INSURANCE, ALL THAT...oh man,,,, I went downstairs in the bottom parking level at my building and almost fainted...two vipers parked covered in dust. three srt-10 rams several srt-6, jeeps, all kinds a really awesome cars sitting there....
:lame: :lame: :lame: I asked for a company Viper, and they just :rollinglaugh:
so, now I'm going to go get a tanning salon membership outta solidarity to Fets...
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
10
Rick said:
YUP, COMPLETELY FREE, GAS INSURANCE, ALL THAT...oh man,,,, I went downstairs in the bottom parking level at my building and almost fainted...two vipers parked covered in dust. three srt-10 rams several srt-6, jeeps, all kinds a really awesome cars sitting there....
:lame: :lame: :lame: I asked for a company Viper, and they just :rollinglaugh:
so, now I'm going to go get a tanning salon membership outta solidarity to Fets...

well having the mag is pretty damn nice, but the viper would have been more fun :boink:
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
77,715
Messages
1,508,549
Members
15,137
Latest member
Rayne

Members online

Top