Lets see your interiors...

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
Im planning to do some things soon to dress up my interior, id like to see what everyone has done to theirs, mines stock right now.....

PigandCatch015-1.jpg

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
mine looks exactly like yours minus the carpet floor mats

FASTANG

Reaction score
I have plenty of pics, but only have access to these two now.

410451_24_full.jpg

410451_68_full.jpg

NotQuik

Reaction score
Another for stock, it wasn't vaccumed out though.

CAR6.jpg

CAR7.jpg

When it had the AODE but it was vaccumed

55241.jpg

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
You guys got some clean interiors O0

Pro5ohkid, I have to ask.. did you do the 5spd swap yourself or did you have someone else do it? I'm pretty sure it's just a few hours worth of labor, correct? Get it done in one day? My little brother wants to swap his AOD for a T-5 and i'm just wondering how long it took for ya

NotQuik

Reaction score
Quick96Mystic said:

Pro5ohkid, I have to ask.. did you do the 5spd swap yourself or did you have someone else do it? I'm pretty sure it's just a few hours worth of labor, correct? Get it done in one day? My little brother wants to swap his AOD for a T-5 and i'm just wondering how long it took for ya

I did it myself and just kinda worked on it when I had time....total time was about 11-12 hours and that was putting hte tranny in and having to take it back out before i put the throwout bearing backwards, would have been quicker if I atleast had on other person helping. Trickiest part was probably the computer having to pull it out of the passenger side kick panel, everything else was straight forward and common sense.

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Awesome, any drilling required to put the clutch pedal in?

Pro5ohKid said:
Quick96Mystic said:

I did it myself and just kinda worked on it when I had time....total time was about 11-12 hours and that was putting hte tranny in and having to take it back out before i put the throwout bearing backwards, would have been quicker if I atleast had on other person helping. Trickiest part was probably the computer having to pull it out of the passenger side kick panel, everything else was straight forward and common sense.

Bluextc

Reaction score
Nothing too exciting. Little bit of Steeda billet:

Picture061.jpg

Passenger

Reaction score
Black power leather 02's, front and back.

Pic makes them look brown, which is gay.
95aahs3.jpg

wnracing

Reaction score
Last shots I took of it before I sold it.

Yes, I painted it all and yes I think it looked awesome.. (sorry I've had some mixxed reviews.. lol) It looked like Passengers before.

gwheel.jpg

Center.jpg

Rairbag.jpg

ldoor.jpg

sideshot.jpg

*Blk_96_Stang_GT*

Reaction score
i was bored so i painted the a/c knobs silver and the ash tray in the middle (the cover is broken) that and white face gauges are all ive done.

PromPics004.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online