Lets see your interiors...

thorco3

Reaction score
I'll update this post with some pics later... I had a pretty slick interior in the 6, and need to take some pics of the new cars interior cause I don't think I have any... :hammer:

S

scarface

let me show you what Brians interior looks like

Cobrapics010.jpg

thorco3

Reaction score
couple of the late sixer's interior...

corbs1.jpg

corbs5.jpg

corbs4.jpg

corbs2.jpg

thorco3

Reaction score
scarface said:
those are nice dude!

...well, they were nice... unfortunately they didn't fare as well as I did from the accident.

Slow94

Reaction score
thorco3 said:

corbs1.jpg

corbs5.jpg

corbs4.jpg

corbs2.jpg

Where did you get these seats from? They llok like they were nice seats.

thorco3

Reaction score
Slow94 said:
thorco3 said:
-pics-

Where did you get these seats from? They llok like they were nice seats.

They were leather Corbeau TRS seats... I still have both of them but they are a little tweaked. Dunno what I'm gonna do with them, maybe just turn them into video game chairs or something

S

scarface

straiten them and instal them....BTW is that a black interior or did you swap in a dark charcoal grey?

thorco3

Reaction score
scarface said:
straiten them and instal them....BTW is that a black interior or did you swap in a dark charcoal grey?

nah, I really like the cloth GTS seats, and if I were to ever replace them it would be with a set of bullitt seats. I've thought about selling the corbeaus, but I'm just not too comfortable selling them... you know afraid if they are structuraly sound, that sorta thing.

The disgusting thing is, I paid a buttload for'em... oh well, water under the bridge or whatever the saying is...

oh and the interior was black, the pics were probably a little off because it was mid day, really bright outside.

916_5.0

Reaction score
Damn i want black interior so bad im going to get around to finishing my swap soon.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
thorco3 said:
nah, I really like the cloth GTS seats, and if I were to ever replace them it would be with a set of bullitt seats. I've thought about selling the corbeaus, but I'm just not too comfortable selling them... you know afraid if they are structuraly sound, that sorta thing.

The disgusting thing is, I paid a buttload for'em... oh well, water under the bridge or whatever the saying is...

oh and the interior was black, the pics were probably a little off because it was mid day, really bright outside.
i wish those seats had't been fucked up in your accident, i would have bought them from you.

thorco3

Reaction score
for now they are in storage... not real sure what to do with them

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
when you get a chance you should snap a few pics of them and see if you can sell them, i might be interested

thorco3

Reaction score
nes said:
when you get a chance you should snap a few pics of them and see if you can sell them, i might be interested

i've got a few pics of them, just gotta find'em

seat3.jpg

seat4.jpg

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
i think its fixable lol, if you wanna sell them some time letme know....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online