Lets talk.... Tire Shine!

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
I know, that means its manly tire shine. No girl gizz here sir.

Sinned83

Reaction score
That wolfgang looks pretty good you guys should post up pics of your tires and products

muddyman184

Reaction score
I know a lot of people don't like the stuff but i use armor all and wipe my tires with a rag and the stay wet looking for a week even with driving in the weather few days later and no dirt sticks to it but i cant say the same for the dash

WhiteStallion94

Reaction score
Received my Wolfgang the other day. THIS STUFF ROCKS!

If you haven't done it yet, order it now while it's still BOGO.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I just picked up the Surf City Beyond Black Tire Wet and just tried it today.

Goes on VERY nice. I like how little you need to use on tire and how smooth it makes the tire look. Totally recommend it!!!

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
IMO, Pics dont do tire shine justice, But i will take some tomorrow anyways when light outside. :headbang:

I also got some new tint today on my car :eek:ccasion14:.... But the tint guy rubbed his apron on my wide rear fenders and caused swirls. :angry7: I just spend the evening cleaning up the damage. :rolleyes:

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
He did a very nice job with the tint, but I think any shop rubs on cars.... and when a car has nothing on it, a swirls show exactly where he rubbed.

WhiteStallion94

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
I just picked up the Surf City Beyond Black Tire Wet and just tried it today.

Goes on VERY nice. I like how little you need to use on tire and how smooth it makes the tire look. Totally recommend it!!!

Did you get the spray bottle or the squeeze bottle?

98v6er

Reaction score
I use Black Magic Titanium Tire Wet gel, produces a great shine that last for probably two weeks. The only thing about it because it's a gel if you don't use one pad to apply and another pad to spread the gel it will sling and tire gel sling is a PITA to get off.

lrall

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
IMO, Pics dont do tire shine justice, But i will take some tomorrow anyways when light outside. :headbang:

I also got some new tint today on my car :eek:ccasion14:.... But the tint guy rubbed his apron on my wide rear fenders and caused swirls. :angry7: I just spend the evening cleaning up the damage. :rolleyes:

darker tint or?

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I got a tint ticket so I had to take my fronts off. My tint is like 7 years old (maybe older) so new tint was wanted.

Same set up. Medium in the fronts and dark in the back and corners.

Sinned83

Reaction score
I tried CG VRP on my tires the other day and I like it a lot. I have owned this product for a while but used it mainly on interior trim, mad I didnt try it sooner.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, you VRP is pretty legit on tires.

I think the next time I was my car i am gonna Use Tropi-care White Pearl dressing on my tires.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online