Lightning at my school

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
Theres a guy at school with a pretty sweet black lightning, it kind of sounds like a tractor though and is very loud. The other day i was in the third floor in one of my classes and i can hear him pull out of the parking lot hammer on it down the street and turn up a hill. The coolest part about his lighting though is that he has pretty sweet chrome rims on one side, and glossy black rims with chrome lip on the other side. Just thought i would share that with you guys

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
i dont get the two different rim thing...?

yeah i dont get either. at first i was like thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard. then i thought about it for a while and realized there is no way to see both sides at once so there would be no way to tell at first glance. weird though

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
thats the only thingi could think up.. i guess if he gets tired at looking at one side, he can look at the other.

OP
OP
B

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
i see that on alot of lightnings, when i first saw that guy at my school i thought he had 2 lightings lol

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i could take him. once car is fixed that is.. im fairly confident..

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
75% id say... if my car was runnin good, who would you place your money on?

he said a 40 roll if that helps you (it definitely should lol)... what an idiot...

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
75% id say... if my car was runnin good, who would you place your money on?

he said a 40 roll if that helps you (it definitely should lol)... what an idiot...

the L's are not that hot from rolls of that speed, so thats not to his advantage. It just depends on the mods I guess, if he has a few he could still get you I think. From a dig..........they are DANGEROUS :(

I had no idea of how strong they are until I started doing my homework on them about 3 weeks ago,.......they are no JOKE

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i know they're no joke but he offered the 40.. ill take him up on that offer..

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]

jump on it......take a vid too I want to see how you do. Better get that leak fixed first though.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]

jump on it......take a vid too I want to see how you do. Better get that leak fixed first though.

yeah x2 on that.. are the Fel-pro gaskets worth the extra money or you think the stockers are fine?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
Snakebit said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]

yeah x2 on that.. are the Fel-pro gaskets worth the extra money or you think the stockers are fine?

if your not going to do anything like NOS or forced induction from a blower/turbo the stockers are cool

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
ill do a SC but thats way down the road i bet... yeah ill just get the stock ones.

and how did this thread turn into another thread about the thread i just started..? lol

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
We need more guys on line to screw up these threads earlier :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online